LAST CHANCE FOR BERRIES INTERNET CD / DVD!!

Al K

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep checking raspberriesonline.com for updates, but we still hope to deliver in late spring.

Al

I participated in the Pre-Sale for the limited edition DVD/CD set, was wondering if we'll (those who paid/ordered) will receive an e-mail notification when they'll ship ~ or do we check on ericcarmen.com and raspberriesonline.com? Thanks so much!! Can't wait for it to come out!! smile

luv,

Right now it looks like we will post a notification on raspberriesonline.com and here also when the sets ship. I'l be letting you know of any updates as they become official. I don't think there will be any individual e-mail notifications.

FYI - The best place to ask any questions, to get your questions answered as quickly as possible, and to get any updates is on raspberriesonline.com, in the message board, in the "Raspberries Music" forum, in the "Limited Edition Update" topic. Anyone who has a question or comment - or anyone who sees a question or comment regarding the new release, the Limited Edition set, etc. on another thread - please direct the questions and comments to the above site / forum / topic as that is the place where I check most consistently. I try to check as many of the threads as I can on both sites, but I wouldn't want to miss a question and keep anyone hangin'!

Thanks,

Al

luv,

Right now it looks like we will post a notification on raspberriesonline.com and here also when the sets ship. I'l be letting you know of any updates as they become official. I don't think there will be any individual e-mail notifications.

FYI - The best place to ask any questions, to get your questions answered as quickly as possible, and to get any updates is on raspberriesonline.com, in the message board, in the "Raspberries Music" forum, in the "Limited Edition Update" topic. Anyone who has a question or comment - or anyone who sees a question or comment regarding the new release, the Limited Edition set, etc. on another thread - please direct the questions and comments to the above site / forum / topic as that is the place where I check most consistently. I try to check as many of the threads as I can on both sites, but I wouldn't want to miss a question and keep anyone hangin'!

Thanks,

Al

Thanks so much Al! smile I'll try and check over at the other forum if I have more questions, thanks for the heads up!

• 3 weeks later...

I ran into Jim Bonfanti last night at a local bar/restaurant and he told me the release date for the limited edition cd/dvd would be July 31st, adding that the wait will be well worth it.

He was there to have dinner and see a local band called The Secret who Wally was a member of back in the early 80s. He sat in for several 60s songs and just hammered the drums, watching him from the side you can tell the difference between a talented musician and a pro.