New Message Board

Raspbernie

Hi, Bernie. I'm getting used to this format and now that I see that everyone is able to post, I am relaxing with it. What a beautiful home page! You are TRULY doing a labor of love (or as Julia Heard would say, a "labour of love") now! Thanks again. Sorry for my uncertainty. I should have known that any change you would make would be for the better. GREAT pix of Eric as well! Love, Darlene

Kirk-- I had some apprehensions about the new format for this Message Board, too, but I must admit that I'm really starting to dig it in a big way. Lots more to read with many more opportunities to post.

By the way, were you the one who saw Eric flub the "All By Myself" solo at the Roxy? If you haven't checked out Eric's answers in the new ASK ERIC column, what are you waiting for? --Bernie

Yes, Bernie, I was the one who was privy to the infamous "All By My Self" solo. It's great to hear Eric expound on how it came about. I guess Eric really is reading our posts! I have actually made a couple of references to this concert in the past, but the mention of the 'flub' was probably a few months ago. It was still an awesome concert! Picture the lights coming up on Eric as he plays "Everything" and then going right into "Overnight Sensation" with the full band...seems like just yesterday! Eric- thanks for the memories:) Kirk.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't the most of-the-minute subject anymore, but I've been figuring out whether or not I like the new message board format all this time. I've come to the conclusion that it is better after all! I like the concept of being able to add thoughts to an established topic, or to start my own topic. Nice going, Bernie!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you stuck with it, Darlene. I had no reservations whatsoever in switching to this format. It's the most widely used Bulletin Board in the world with literally tens of thousands of active web site using it. I anticipate it'll even get better over time as people start discovering all the other little bells and whistles... like adding your picture to your posts and other cool stuff like that. One of these days I'll figure it all out. Right now, I'm just glad that it's working :-) --Bernie

Hi Bernie,Thanks for all you do. It is so nice that we have this great place to meet and talk about the music we love. Is is so much fun getting to know all the fans out there :)

This is a FANTASTIC site and thanks for providing it for us. I know this must take a lot of your time to put this together, and I am sure it has been fun for you. All your work is greatly appreciated.

Gina