attn: Bernie

JuliaD

I am bringing a cake to AC for the band. I figured I'd somehow like to get it to them right before or right after the meet and greet (which I WILL be at, by the way!). Can you help me with this? I don't have to be the one to give it to them, it can be you or whoever, I just wanna be sure they get it... and if I do say so myself, it's a pretty neat cake spin

I have no idea what Al looks like, but I do have to meet him to get into the meet and greet and (I suppose) pay him the difference in price from the $57.00 tickets I already have, unless it's someone else I have to give the $$$ to. I have his cell phone number, and he's got mine... hopefully I'll find him easily smile

Bernie, wait till you see this cake... laughlaughlaugh

thanks!

oh, crap, Kathy, I didn't know there was a limit on messages saved... I hang onto some of them because for one reason or another they mean something to me... but I guess I can copy/paste them into a word document and save them that way so I can delete some. Thanks for the heads up!

(btw, I already have pics of the cake, if anyone doesn't get to see it I'll be glad to post a pic after the show is over... but if Gene gets a pic of it, it'll be a nicer pic than mine smile )

Julia, Thanks so much for the cake. No, the crew did not eat it before the band did its sampling. However, I can tell you that I had some after the show and then took a larger slice back to my room for my breakfast snack before the drive back to Cleveland.

Thanks so much . . How do we figure out a way to mail order the cakes???