TICKETS Today at 11:00 a.m.

Raspbernie

There was an extremely cool ad in the weekend section of the Plain Dealer yesterday, featuring the pic of the band standing in front of the billboard advertising "Fresh" and a little pattern of raspberries in the background where the text was.

And, again, it used the classic oval logo. Great marketing.

It does crack me up, though, how they never use contemporary photos of the band--it's always something that dates back to 1972!

I ordered my tickets on Thursday during the pre-sale. I see Steve is in Row K. I never have good luck with this stuff. Hopefully I will have better luck this time. It would be nice to have a good SEAT. We STOOD a long time at the first show. I really didn't notice because I was so thrilled just to be there witnessing "the impossible". But when I went to leave - my feet and legs were numb.

Jim was on the radio yesterday. He was all excited as usual. The DJ, John Lanigan, was happy to hear that the Raspberries would be playing in Denver over the July 4th weekend while he is there. He said he planned to see the show.

Jeff Engel

Most pre-sales (including this one) will only sell a select number of premium seats, leaving the majority of the better seats for the "official" on sale date. The actual objective of the pre-sale is to sell more of the lower tier seats...the venue figures that an "impulse" buying decision will be made by the fans who want to get their hands on tickets as soon as possible. It's incorrectly assumed that when the premium seats are no longer available on the pre-sale that ALL those seats are gone, then the buyer decides that they better get whatever tickets they can just to get in the door.

I got ours today also! Main floor seating, Section 3, (to the left of the stage), Row *D*!

I'm *very* excited! Beautiful music on the Cuyahoga River. You've gotta love it! As of just now, there were still good seats on the main floor on Ticketmaster. Enjoy, everyone!

smile --Darlene

I know how you feel Trindy. I bought tickets during the pre-sale too. I really dislike the fact that HOB would not tell you the exact seat numbers, just the price range. I didn't want to miss out on purchasing floor seats, but now wonder if these seats will be as good as those who waited for the general public sale. Hopefully things will turn out well, I'm just glad to be able to make the show. Guess I'll find out soon enough when the tickets arrive.