Wouldn't you love to be....

marlene

I'm betting that it's all falling into place very naturally. With Dave, Jim & Wally doing the Odean show back in 98, they had a chance to revisit a lot of the tunes already. The musicianship at that concert was extremely good and they had only rehearsed for about 2 weeks before the show. I'll bet once they decided they were going to do this, they probably worked on their chops at home too.

It's gonna be a GREAT concert!

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello to all on the message board. What an incredibly enthusiastic bunch you all are! Since there has been so much interest, I'll let you know that rehearsals are going great. We're all having a real blast together, lots of laughs, and can't wait 'til Dave arrives. The band is thrilled with the response and let's just say that this will really be a special night for all Raspberries' fans. I'm truly honored to be a part of such an historic show. Now, let's get the countdown meter on the homepage.... ; )

See you on the 26th..

Paul

Paul,

Thank you for the update. I can only imagine what a fantastic experience this is for you all, and what lies in store for all of us attending the concert....a night to remember, no doubt.

I have never spent as much time on the computer as I have in the past few weeks...I don't know about anyone else...but I'm just letting myself get lost in this entire experience...and loving it !! Marlene

Hi Paul Your so kind to let us know how things are going. I'm thrilled your all having fun and things are going great. I can't wait for this show it get here but realise you need time to reherse. So I guess it's wait. Thanks again and I guess the count down begins. History will be made. June happy

Paul-

You are an incredible musician in your own right.

It also must be great for you to play with Raspberries as it has been with so many other great groups over the years.

Thx for your insight into the rehearsals. Looking forward to seeing you at the HOB.