ASK ERIC

Raspbernie

thanks for your time darlene.i mentioned to you that i was actually a big eric fan- and while i certanly knew the legend, and the rock press's view of the raspberries, i really only knew the big 5 or 6 raspberries songs. that concert was the only one i have ever attended in which i loved and remembered each song that i was hearing for the first time long after the concert was over.now iown most of the music and it's almost paradise!please write soon.

June,

Posting the question would violate the rules of not attacking an individual. You might know that I was involved in the Cleveland Music Scene for many years. During that time, I came in contact with someone that I wished I never had. Eric had his own dealings with this person too. My question was a statement about this person and then asking if Eric agreed. I did it more to make Eric laugh than expecting a response. I hope this will satisfy everyone.

Jim

• 10 months later...

Aw, Bernie....pleeeaaaase ! I'm experiencing major symptoms of Raspberries concert withdrawl.... crazy

Just one teeny little hint ?? ...you KNOW *I* won't tell a soul wink ..new music..more concerts...DVD..??!!??

How about I just keep guessing....and you tell me if I'm getting warm... laugh

Anyone else just "FEEL" like something exciting is in the air ? M.