Whetting your appetite, emptying your bank account...

marvin

From Kay on the the 'berries site:

Raspberries just signed with a booking agency out of Los Angeles. We could all assume that some new bookings will be forthcoming in the next few months.

ENDQUOTE

And even more enticing:

Hopefully the band will add a few new songs to the set for the Cleveland show. I'm sure that will be worked out when rehearsals begin again in the near future."

ENDQUOTE

Marvin

Might be....but my point holds.

For my tastes, I'll take Eric Carmen written songs (minus WD) over any other artist's...I think Dave Smalley had the 2 best non-EC Raspberries' songs in "Should I Wait" and "Makin It Easy" but having said that, Wally Bryson was hands down the 2nd best writer in the group. His songs were relatively few but if you compile them onto one CD, you'd have a helluva record!

Point: These guys can write/create great music and they'd put a lot of smiles on listeners faces (old and new) if/when they put out some new music.

smile

It could be songs which are simply new to the set... or it could be songs which are new, which of course would also mean they are new to the set. If we only knew the real news about what Kay knew about new songs. Hmmmm.

This is really good news, and I have to say thanks to Kay for sharing it. It means that this is not just a few-shots-and-out deal anymore. It suggests that what we have here is once again not just a temporary reunion act, but a viable band that may well produce new music in the future. With a bunch of guys in it who are "older and wiser" and experienced enough to not make the same mistakes the second time around as they did the first.

How wonderful that would be if true...hey, I'd just take additional old songs and covers in the act. Then again, I just love listening to them...period...whether or not they change what they're doing right now.

Hello fans friends, Eric , Bernie and all.

Does this maybe a for sure Canada engagement.

Concert that is.

Well, I hope so.

I'm making extra money guys, to buy new glasses, a new printer, and a new apartment, so I can draw and paint.

Hello Kay , I hope all is well with you all.

Spring weather here in Hamilton, is rain, sun, windy, mixed, I would rather say.

Some warm days, soon all straight warm days, it will improve.

take care all, I will drop by soon again.

Lova ya!