Meet and Greet Tix -- Saturday!

Raspbernie

I just talked to Jim Bonfanti who confirmed that there will be a number of the premium tickets on sale Saturday when tickets go on sale to the general public. What that means is that you can take your chances and wait until Saturday, or pick up a pair of General Admission tickets today to hedge your bets. Either way, log on AS SOON as tickets go on sale Saturday morning as experience has proven that THEY WILL GO FAST!

Bernie

Phew! I just ordered my GA ticket.

I thought I missed my chance.

My current biz trip has me in Cape Town, South Afric with limited internet access. Thanks everyone for offering to secure me a seat. And thanks Bernie for the quick turnaround on my last email.

Even though I won't be able to be online when the other premium tickets go on sale, I'm a happy camper! I'm in baby, I'm in!!

BTW, I went into a CD store yesterday and it was great to see Eric has two CD's waiting purchase at the CD Wherehouse 11,000 miles from home!

Dave

Don't fret, being down on the floor with all of the action is sure to be quite MEMORABLE! Even though I have balcony seats I've also snagged a pair of GA's because I know I'm gonna want to get down on the floor at some point regardless of how good the view is from the upper tier :-)

Bernie

I bought a backstage tour package for Rod Stewart and Aerosmith (neither did a meet and greet and weren't there during the tour) Both had a photographer taking pictures of our group on the tour..on stage during sound check, etc and posted the pics on a website for us to download. Also a thought about a live CD. This summer at Tower City Amphitheater in Cleveland I went to see Michael Stanley. They took orders for a cd of the concert we were seeing as we were going into the show and we picked them up about 15 minutes after the show. It was called Instant Live. The quality was pretty good. Any talk about that?

The "no photography' is not very strict over here. Signs are displayed but not enforced. I've even seen Donny Osmond and David Cassidy pose for fans mid-song. In fact, Frank Allen, lead singer of The Searchers always says at gigs that if anyone wants to take photographs "to go ahead'. When the singer/band give their okay, security can't step in. People who care enough will still always buy anything "official' too, especially if it's better and sharper quality.