Songs of Eric Carmen

Whatever happened to Songs of Eric Carmen that

Amazon.com was going to release? I have had it

pre-ordered for about 2 years now and they continue to push the date of publication back every time I check on it. My children have been anxiously waiting for the new Harry Potter book

for about the same amount of time, and they are going to get their wish fulfilled before mine - how fair is that?!! Does anyone have any information about the songbook becoming a reality?

Thanks!

Hello! I've also ordered the book since december and it still hasn't been released. I found on Amazon.co.uk that a seller had the book. I tried to buy it but then they told me it was "out of stock".

A month ago I asked Amazon.com about the book and here is their reply:

<<Thanks for writing to us at Amazon.com.

Our latest information indicates that "The Songs of Eric Carmen" has not yet been released and the expected release date is not known. As soon as a release date has been determined for this item, we will add that information to our web site.

While we are confident that copies will be made available, we cannot provide more precise information about the fulfillment of the order. In light of this uncertainty, we will understand if you would prefer to cancel your order. As of yet we have made no changes...>>

Let's hope it will be available soon.

Meanwhile I think I'm gonna buy the I Was Born To Love You sheet music.

And you can find a good All By Myself piano version here:

http://iquebec.ifrance.com/musikana/partitions/all_by_myself.zip

yoan