Another Meet Up on Saturday??!

smittie

Just wondering how many board members are going to the Rock Hall on Saturday? I'm planning to arrive around 12pm and will be walking with AnniekNY and her husband from the Holiday Inn Express. Would anyone else be interested in meeting in the lobby of the Rock Hall at 12pm, just in case we didn't get to meet on Friday night? I know some are skipping the pre-show reception and just thought it might be fun to meet up again on Saturday. What does everyone think? I am 42, 5'8", with short light brown/reddish hair, dark brown eyes and will be wearing a big Raspberries button on Saturday. Some people tell me I look a little like Helen Hunt! (I don't see it.) My husband looks like Van Morrison going bald! (But don't tell him I mentioned the bald part!)

Smittie ! You ARE a nice person. I'm just not going to be in town that long. I have to fly to Denver on Sat. morning. So, as much fun as it sounds, I'll have to plan on that another time...(maybe around New Years Eve !) happy So you all have an extra special, wonderful time and let me know how much fun you had when you get back to the message board !!! Marlene

Marlene, how early is your flight to Denver? When do you need to get to the airport? I am also flying to Denver, but my plane departs at 4:22 (Smittie, that's why I haven't responded to your invitation - simply no time, unfortunately). Anybody want to share a cab ride to the airport around 2:00 pm Saturday?

Jennifer

Jennifer,

My flight, unfortunately is much earlier. frown I depart around 9:00am. (Probably not much sleep for me Friday). Oh, by the way....I'm pretty sure the "snow gods" heard your request. I think there'll be plenty of new powder for your stay in Colorado. happy Marlene

kazumi, I'm not sure when we'll arrive in Cleveland, but if we have time, we were gonna run by the HOF on Friday afternoon. You'd be welcome to meet us there or go with us. We're staying at the Renaissance. If you want to, send me a private message with your hotel name, and cell phone number if you have one and I can phone you once we're there.