Thanks

Thanks Eric...for all you have given us....our thoughts and prayers are with you...always have been and always will be. We are not here to judge...as many of us have been in similar situations and have relied on the support of friends to get through it. Look ahead, think about all the positives in your life and you will get through this "bump in the road".

Close your eyes and feel "the love" from all of us.

Robin

In difficult and sad times its always good to concentrate on the good things in a person's life, those things that are the sources of love, meaningfulness, and happiness. It's the nature of life that all things pass away but that also means the tough times wont last , and that there are more happy and meaningful times around the corner. In knowing our losses we can ultimately gain, and the dark times themselves can lead us to brighter times. We cant really appreciate "up" without having been down, or true happiness without tasting of dispair. We go forward, boats against the current at times, with a faith both in ourselves and in the goodness of life and things of true value.

Hi From New Zealand Carol... if your experience of being here is anything like mine and Kiwi's (my wife) you will have a ball. Great people, great discussions, great insights and even contributions from Eric which we feel is the icing (frosting to you guys) on the cake. Thanks Eric.

And Yes Eric.. Kiwi and I add our prayers to those of others here as we pray for you and your family at this time..

Muzza cool

Eric, please remember to be kind to yourself throughout this time. When my mom passed, a wise friend shared that there would be many emotional roller coasters that hit with no warning. I'm guessing you've been having at least your share of them...just realize they will occur and do your best to ride them out without beating yourself up over the things you are feeling and experiencing.

Also remember how many in this community are here for you...we've got your back!

tiene cuidado,

*susana*

Eric, I'd like to extend a thank you that is very special to me. A few months ago when I found out my granddaughter was going to be born with spina bifida I decided that if she survived she would need something to give her strength to draw from. When she did survive and I began visiting her in the neonatal intensive care unit I decided that maybe it should be music that I use to encourage her. I promised her a special song that she could always turn to and I would play for her when she got out of the hospital. Today, as I held my Jessi in my arms for the first time in the outside world, I gave her the gift I promised her and played Sunrise for her! How can I possibly say thank you for that? All I can say is that YOU were part of giving that gift to her and she will draw strength from that song for the rest of her life. A most heartfelt thank you for sharing your uplifting spirit with us and showing us hope.

someone once told me that a friend had said to him at the time of his father's passing that "you're not really a man until your father passes on". here's hoping & wishing Eric, that you rise to the occasion, reflect inwardly, draw from your support where you have it - here & elsewhere - & in the midst of the tragedy & sense of great loss, manage to continue to grow & evolve as a human & find inspiration from your loss to "do the next right thing" each & every day & moment; meanwhile know that you truly have our - your devoted fans - heartfelt condolences & empathy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Eric, how are you doing these days? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family always. You have many people here who love you Eric, and consider you their friend or part of their extended family, I know I do. When your ready let your friends help, we're good intertainment at least.

Love June heartpump