BBK pre-show supper at Lucille's

marvin

I can help with the Italian angle..."You guys bettah work dis out or we gonna send some of our boyz ovah from Cleveland...you don' wan' dat..."

...just kidding...

Don't need help with the Italian angle -- Also, I'm one of the few Jews who speak Italian fluently ... and know all the rough words, too !! laughlaugh But, I'll be speaking English to the BBK guys next week winkwink

Received from the Sales Manager at BBK's this morning:

QUOTE:

The box office would be the best place to check about the door policy that day, but not right now - in July. If I hear anything, I will let you know, however it is a policy that involves the front of house staff and therefore they would know about it before I would here in the back office.

As far as the supper policy, that will not change. We will not offer group dinners in the Music Room for this show. We will offer them in Lucille's, but that will only guarantee you a seat in Lucille's, not in the Music Room (where the show is). Getting a package dinner in Lucille's will NOT allow you into the music room before other people.

ENDQUOTE

Marvin

• 3 weeks later...

Thought that I'd give the club a call to see how things stood. I was told that the doors to the club (i.e. the music hall) will not open until 6:00, however, they would hand out numbers to those in line at approximately 5:00.

PLEASE NOTE: Should a line start forming outside the club at noon, theoretically numbers could be handed out at that time, and even though you could get into Lucille's earlier than 6:00, you won't get into the club itself until 6:00.

My suggestion is to wait until closer to the show and then see if the club has decided to implement an official 'pass the line.'

Marvin

Well I don't mind organizing something even though I won't partake. I'm also not certain whether there is any benefit (i.e. 'pass the line'), so you might be paying $60-$80 per person without any advantage of getting in before the crowd. BBK is giving mixed messages. Keep this with me and I'll check back with them in a month or so.

Marvin