Where is everyone ??

beachberry

We are here in Jeff Harris' room (I am now editing this -- Trindy and Kazumi worte this, as they used my computer, which is auto signed in to my acct)

Kazumi, Trindy,Jennifer,Marlene,Marvin and Jason and Chris and Ted are together chewing over another GREAT show! (This is Trindy typing badly on Jeff's very tiny keyboard so forgive us!} They just ROCKED again, what can we say? Chicago was extremely excited and eager to see them and so were all of us! They played excellently as always and really pleased the large crowd that showed up to see them (and there were many!)

This is Trindy again. I don't know what to say that will satisfy all of you salivating at home except to say that we have good reason to believe the boys will be on tour this summer...so someday, have faith, the rest of you will know the joy and the satisfaction of all the waiting as we have! No details yet, but hang in there...

Otherwise, well, what to say? They duplicated the second show in terms of set list, in a slightly different order, and without Should I Wait. Chicago loved them! More later...

No report from many of us - I am guessing - because we were either too verklempt or (as in my case) just got up. As for the 1a Chi-town time comment - don't know about the others, but that is when Stevie, his wife, my friend and I left the HOB! Laura - you and Donna were still going strong...hope you at least got a power nap...but know that adrenaline will carry you. It was so marvelous to meet as many people from here as I did...truly a delightful group.

I second what Trindy said about optimism for future shows...and good thing that I am talking on a keyboard as I have no voice to speak of. I won't even try to give a show review at this point as it is all still settling in with me. laugh

Hey, I just got home a bit ago from Chicago. Didn't have my computer there. Had to go to a birthday party after we got home. I'm a bit worse for wear, got to bed about 4am and had a lot of trouble sleeping. My cold and my mind racing over the events of the evening kept me awake. Will post more in another thread. I think it was great to meet everyone too. Susana, we had a blast in the box. laugh