All For Love and It Hurts Too Much SCINTILLANT!!!

Thank to the guys who sent me mp3.(you know who you are(1)It Hurts Too Much is probably ONE OF THE MOST SCINTILLANTLY PRODUCED SONG I´VE EVER HEARD!!!!.After listening to it for the first time I had to listen to it 12 times(true)without credit what I was listening to and it still isn´t enough!I love that "the polished meets the raw" sound.(yes,Badfingerbarb,is a bit like Be My Baby meets Billy Joel,but also is a bit like Roy Orbison or Springsteen´s Hungry Heart or Cherie Darling-the sax is very Clarence Clemmons,I think-)the drummer,whoever he is isn´t of this world.He´s unearthly!!!.If you can imagine a new liquid between tne morning dew and the nitric acid disinfects the world from wars,hunger,greed,holy wars and crusadesposibly is the aural blood of It Hurts Too Much.I can´t stand to meet a copy of Tonight You´re Mine in my confidence second hand record shop sooner or later.

About All For Love.Iknow Lou Gramm´s ritualto visit his girl On The Moon so well,but there´s no comparison.All For Love takes me out of the Milky Way...

(1)the guy who sent me It Hurts too Much isn´t from this forum.

that`s Carmine Appice alright...he`s a little too much for me, but his style fits right in on those tunes...

I recently played the whole album over and over..."Fooling Myself" is a great song, but EC over did it on the TAG...the song would have been better had it a little more uptempo and kept at 2:30 minutes...

I also love "All For Love"...the duet action is awesome...very captivating...

Bahoo

"Inside Story" should have been a little more guitar heavy in the mix. Maybe another guitar track or doubled track. It just seems a little wimpy with greater potential. It sounds better on the muffled old "Live in Japan" crappy video I have. The combination of a heavier guitar mix and traditional rock drum beat live makes "Inside Story" rock like some of Elton's best 70's recordings.(Same guitarist, of course)

• 2 weeks later...