NY Tickets arrived

Oh, June, I'm sorry that happened to you! Listen to lots of Raspberries and Eric Carmen--if they can cure migraines, a broken ankle should be easy!

I'll put you in my prayers starting tonight, and you'll be better than new in no time. Tell "Mymooman" he'll have to wait on you a LOT!

THAT should get you feelin' better!

smile --Love, Darlene

Gene, I agree with you about paying the way for those poor girls who couldn't get into the show.

Someone please tell us again where they were from and who they are, and maybe we can make it right this time for them, as long as there is no age limit.

smile --Darlene

Thanks everyone for your kind works. I don't know if if I'll be dancing in NY but I had better get there. Even a wheelchair sounds good right now.

Jimmy been working berry hard around her, even having to carrying me up and down a couple of stairs, the poor guy!! crazy I hope his back holds up too, till we get to NY. Yikes more things to worry about. spin

June

Darlene...Thanks for babysitting me...I got the second set of tickets a couple of days later...Now the problem is that all my friends, relatives,kids, want to go, so this is gonna be a tough one deciding who to leave out...How many of us fans live in Ct?...And is anyone out there who went to the Raspberries show at Fairfield University back in '73 or '74?

• 1 month later...

I've procrastinated in securing airline tickets to NY, but finally have taken care of it. Thank goodness for Priceline.com! Flying into LaGuardia on Friday by myself before the shows, and my husband will be flying in on Sunday mid-day to join me. We plan to stick around until Thursday, July 28, to be able to see the city, something I wish I could have done in Chicago.