A THANKSGIVING MESSAGE FROM ERIC!

Raspbernie

Hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving. It snowed here, something I definitely could have lived without, considering a week before, I was in Florida, and wearing shorts at midnight. Thanksgiving Day it was 17 degrees here. "Holy Fuff" doesn't begin to describe my feelings. wink

But the day was peaceful, we had a delicious dinner, good company and conversation, and it was my son's first holiday in his new house. Yeah, that meant I felt his absence at dinner, but I also felt content that he has something to call his own now, and he is happy. What more could a mom want? And he did come for a visit later last night, that was nice. happy

Hope everyone else's day was as good as mine. And tonight, instead of being at a Raspberries concert like last year, I put up my Christmas tree, and it's really pretty. Another concert would've been nice tho. wink

Guys, don't forget you never did play Orlando in 2005, and I really need an excuse to go back!

Thanks, Eric, for the well-wishes, hope you and yours had a great day too. *kiss*

Thank you for the lovely message, Eric. It was an amazing time. I can’t believe it was a year ago. I can remember all the emotions I went through, even the hunger pains on Thanksgiving Day because everywhere was closed. But the most important emotions was the excitement of my first ever Raspberries concert. It was something I never believed I would witness. I shall re-live all my great memories for ever.

Thank you to everyone that made it possible. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Thank You Eric for thinking of us. We are truly lucky to have you and the band back out there -- also we are damn lucky to have guys like Bernie and Ken Sharp who keep the dreams alive -- thanks to all this is a great place to be -- enjoy the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend.

It's hard to believe it's been only just a year since all the amazing events of last November happened. I must admit, I have been feeling a little bereft this year by contrast. Every day that I go to work, I walk through downtown wishing that what was happening then could be happening now. Yet to think back that any of it happened at all is just amazing. When I feel bereft, I try to remember that. To remember how impossible it all seemed at one time...and now here I am, missing it!

I wish all the best to everyone who made all of this happen. And, I admit, I wish something else, that may seem selfish but to my mind really isn't, because it means that wonderful things will keep happening for other people, too...namely, I wish that this could go on. That what has started will not be allowed to stop. That the precious thing we regained last year will stay within all our grasps.

Let's hope!

Hi Eric,

It's always wonderful to read a personal message from you on your very own website! Hope this will become a holiday tradition! Looking forward to some exciting Raspberries news in 2006! Your loyal and loving fans will always be there to support you and the band. Thanks again for one incredible year! Happy Holidays to you and your family, Julie

Eric,

Thanks so much for taking the time once again to reach out to your fans! We were fortunate enough to attend 3 of those electrifying 10 shows (in NYC and Atlantic City). Also was so kind of you to stop and chat, sign our shirts, etc.

Hope you enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving with all those near and dear to you. Yes, we all have a lot to be thankful for, don't we?

Can't wait to see what you, Dave, Jim, and Wally have in store for 2006!

All The Best,

Joyce & Tom smilie

Eric - Just got back from 3 days in (extremely) rural Missouri recharging the psychic batteries in bucolic peace and quiet, and upon returning found your message. My belated message can't add much to what's been expressed rather eloquently before, but Thanks for the Thanksgiving greetings, for your continued attentiveness to your fans, and Thanks also to Jim, Wally and Dave for making 2005 the most remarkable musical year I've experienced since the '70's.

Hoping your Thanksgiving weekend was as peaceful and happy as mine was -- oldblue

Turkeys, pilgrims, stuffing, and cranberry..er ..uh raspberry sauce! What a great year of so many dynamite gigs. Hope we all get to hear the next batch of new and great Eric/Raspberries songs. Heres to a new year of more recognition for one the greatest pop groups in American musical history. Im writing from Switzerland and its cold outside. Julesberry, miss you already.