Beautiful "Paint Job" Bernie

Jeff

Just was checking out the site, here in Munich, before I go to sleep, and I see you have redone the site. It is beautiful, modern, and befitting a "new era" of EC and the 'berries.

Let me be the first to say congratulations on the new look. We will all love it!!

Jeff

PS -- The new opening is fantastic -- but, for me, I have to say, it is a toss up with that really amazing New York opening ...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just time for a quick peek before work; I guess "masterful" would describe what you've done here, Bernie. Great work! Hey folks, check out the mp3 and video sections. Might be something new since the last time you looked smile Kirk.

Ironically, the EC website makeover comes on the same day that a building got torn down here in Bremerton......which was a bar called Bernies!!

Thought I'd throw that in....an interesting coincidence........

Anaway, great assortment of pictures....the remodel/facelift looks great......

The only complaint is that I can't get to the message board easily, but I presume that it's something to get the bugs out with the new format. Otherwise, no compaints...a job well-done!!