post -"Reflections"

marvin

Hey guys -

i had a ball yesterday reading the entire reflections catalogue (the perfect thing to do while lying on your back!!)

I am so touched by what you all wrote - I loved being in simpatico with so many people and I am definitely DYING that I missed the Chicago show - DAMN THE FLU! AND LACK OF MONEY!

Jeff - I remember the pushing incident!! It was to my right - did the girl who started it leave? I remember someone leaving the front in a huff and I hope it wasn't your wife!!!! I couldn't believe it was happening either!

So many people commented on it - not the least of which were the band and their families - but we have the best band to follow like a pack of rabid dogs and we love our boys.

I can't wait to hear Eric's and or Susan's take!!!You're the reason we're here, dude!!!!! You can take a brief break from writing new Berries tunes to give us your view! spin

love you all!

annie

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys -

Jeff - I remember the pushing incident!! It was to my right - did the girl who started it leave? I remember someone leaving the front in a huff and I hope it wasn't your wife!!!! I couldn't believe it was happening either!

annie

Well, my wife didn't leave, but she was angry at the moment that I wasn't "standing up" for her, but I knew I needed to just keep the peace, rather than take a pointless stand, and she forgot about it the morning after (sometimes being 11 years older than my wife, and a little wiser in the experience department has it's advantages)... that girl that started it was not very nice, though ...

Those reflections are sooo nice ....

Well, now I'm really happy...it must have been the girl who started it because she huffed by and said she wasn't putting up with this.....

Obviously, she was a NOT true Raspberries fan...a true fan would never have left the front...she would have engaged in the time-honored tradition of Raspberries Lyrics Battle to decide the victor!

Marvin - thank you so much for compiling this memory-fest for us. it means so much.

ANOTHER installment??

Whew, Marvin, you are doing a yeoman's job! How you keep it up I do not know!

These stories are wonderful to read. Just amazing. I myself could have written forever, had I chosen to go beyond that first concert and also write about NYE and Chicago. (Don't tempt me...!)