post -"Reflections"

marvin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met Trindy yet, and I'll be looking forward to meeting her at the next show. It will be so great to see everyone I met in November. That sounds so long ago, since there were two additional shows, but it's only been a bit over two months! LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED IN ONLY SIXTY DAYS!!!

Haaachhh!

smile --Darlene

As I posted on the berries site:

Everyone, you're in for a treat when you read the 'post-Reflections.' Some truly incredible stories from in front of the curtains and behind the curtains. The emotions are on every page, and believe me just like on November 26th, there won't be a dry eye in the house.

Marvin

Sounds yummy! All these "teasers!" Just knowing how great the Reflections were (and that was only in ANTICIPATION!), imagine what these will be like, describing the what REALLY happened! That reunion concert surpassed my expectations beyond my wildest dreams, and everyone else's too! I hope the "key people" can type rapidly!

smile --D

Trindy,

I didn't know you hung around JACKSON SQUARE and Copps Collisium, I used to hang around Jackson Square myself alot in the 80's, the fashion was trendy so affordable and colorful.

Right now Jackson Square, is a dump, with closed doors and boarded up windows, hardly any people, alot of drunks hang out now, it's turned out to be a scummy area, downtown.

It's not the same, I had taken a bus down to re-new my OHIP card, I was disgusted by the filth and dirty people.

King Street is a dump, boarded up windows too.

DR. Disc is still around, the used records is now up stairs.

Michele, That's funny! I'm sure it isn't one of those, but if it were, and you had to choose a name, I would hope it would be more like "Candy Apple" than "Raspberry Red!" Haha! Have fun doing the movie. It sounds like fun, and rather exciting! Wait till you get famous! We'll say we knew you "when..."!

smile --Darlene

One of my employees at my former workplace was tickled over hearing I was going to see the Raspberries. She said that she and her best friend years ago loved them... because her friend's last name was actually Raspberry, I think Linda was her first name. Hummmm...if you were making up a name, Raspberry may sound less like a stripper than Cherry or Candy. Depending on the name going with it. No offense, please, to all Cherrys and Candys. I could see Michele Raspberry in the credits... it would sound more innocent than Cherry Golightly or Candy Hart. Then, that could get us talking about guys named Richard and their last names. I better stop.