Road Crew Heading Home

Roadie #3

It's been a long week and we left LA around 9 am yesterday arriving in a little town 15 hours away called Moriarty,NM around 12:30 am LA time. We are leaving here as soon as I post this. Todays event "DRIVIN". Plan on another 15 to 18 hour day so we can get back home on Monday. Once we get back I will post my show report from the crew viewpoint.

Even though I wasn't there, thank you for all you did (and ALWAYS do) to help our boys shine! Drive carefully and make sure someone else is always awake to keep the driver awake!

Take it easy and be safe. Then get some restful sleep. You deserve it!

We'll see ya "on the board"!

smile --Love, Darlene

Thanks for all your incredibly hard work getting the Raspberries through the night (despite gremlins). You guys are the best! And also big thanks for getting "The Bull" through just in time to get the boxing bell to Jim Bonfanti!! You guys rock forever, hope to see you again.

Final Post since I have recovered from the trip. Arrive back at the practice hall at 9 pm on Monday night and unloaded the gear. Everthing in its place by 10:30. Arriving back in Cincinnati with the rental truck at 3:00 am. Thanks to the new crew member, Dave Booth for his partnership in this 80 hour driving experience. And lastly thanks to everyone for following our progress. Hopefully, there will be some more trips in the future.

Equipment is safely stored in the rehearsal hall that the band rents. Some of the equipment is taken home by the musicians until rehearsals pick up again to get ready for the next show. Any repairs or adjustments to equipment will be made in the next couple of weeks in anticipation of more rehearsals. Generally, I will spend some time taking an inventory to make sure that we have everything we need for future shows and that will happen on my next trip to Cleveland sometime before Thanksgiving.