3RD DOWNLOAD NOW AVAILABLE!!

Al K

By now everyone who ordered the Limited or Special Edition set should've received an e-mail with the download access info...

IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT YOUR SPECIAL EDITION SET YET, YOU CAN GET IT NOW AND RECEIVE ALL THREE DOWNLOADS!

GET YOUR SET AT AT WWW.RASPBERRIESONLINE.COM.

And again, for anyone who ordered a Limited Edition or Special Edition set and didn't receive the e-mails with your download access instructions, the reason is more than likely that your e-mail address as stated on your PayPal order screen may be outdated. Please let us know by sending an e-mail to:

berryreunion2004-store@yahoo.com

Please include your name, address and date of your PayPal order so we can update your e-mail address in our database and send you these e-mails in the future.

ENJOY THE DOWNLOADS, AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THEM!!

Thanks!

I got 3rd download.Thnk you Al.

I had a thought from that I heard.

Eric said The Beatles seems Mozart for him.(Maybe.I cant understand for every word, because I'm Japanese,and not good at English very well.)

But Eric seems Mozart for me seeing that he is singing very many many melodious song at the front of the Piano.

So!!I think Eric is Mozart today!!

This is my first memorial post.Thank you!

KEIKO

Thank you Bernie for your happy welcome reply.

I'm enjoying this site every time.This site encouraged me very much.

I have never met Eric himself. So I'm enjoying videos on this site and Raspberries Official Web Site.

I'm looking forward to watching other rare video.Please update many videos.

Thank you.

Keiko