ABM pops up on Keith Olbermann's Countdown!

Trindy

Sorry, conservatives...but if you want to tune in for another TV dose of "All By Myself," you can do it tonight by catching the rerun of "Countdown With Keith Olbermann" on MSNBC at 10 ET.

Keith was running down his "Top Three Best Persons" for tonight, and his number-one choice--which is always accompanied by a theme song--was "American Readers," for contributing to the low sales of Ann Coulter's latest book. While ABM played in the background.

OK, maybe some of you wouldn't be amused. But I was.

Ah, shoulda known I'd find you here...

You DO realize the only reasons people like Ann Coulter "sell" as many copies of their books as they do is that they are bought in bulk at a discount by conservative book clubs, then given away free with each new membership? Looks like even those clubs aren't buying as many as they used to...

Ah, shoulda known I'd find you here...

You DO realize the only reasons people like Ann Coulter "sell" as many copies of their books as they do is that they are bought in bulk at a discount by conservative book clubs, then given away free with each new membership? Looks like even those clubs aren't buying as many as they used to...

I should have known you would use ABM to try to take a shot at Coulter.Coulter has sold over a million hard cover books. Long live Ann! Olberman get clobbered by O'Reiley at 8pm...I mean the #s are embarrassing! I'd cue up 'ABM' for that one! Cheers.

Trindy,

I love Olberman. He's an intelligent guy -- a trained journalist who has a reporter's background. He's not prone to passing along hearsay and unsubstantiated gossip -- which is the kind of thing Coulter has been doing for years. It's frightening that people would actually buy her books (beyond the almost-freebies, of course).

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5AtEbpnGB8