Eric songs From puretracks.com/mp3

gordharris

Well, I was Spacecast.com from Toronto, I saw something amusing, puretracks.com, I clicked on it, and waited for the website to turn up.

It's for downloading songs, just for the interest, i typed in Eric Carmen, I came accross

a cd titled, The Definitive Collection, cd for 13.99 a song for $ 1.39 for song.

This is a new website for anyone.

Hi, if you've got iTunes (for Mac and PC now) you can use the iTunes Music Store, which has a lot of success. EC Definitive collection is available here, the whole album for $9.99 or each song for $0.99.

There's also a part of the Raspberries's "capitol collectors series". 20 songs for $0.99 each.

You see, it's cheaper!

Hi, if you've got iTunes (for Mac and PC now) you can use the iTunes Music Store, which has a lot of success. EC Definitive collection is available here, the whole album for $9.99 or each song for $0.99.

There's also a part of the Raspberries's "capitol collectors series". 20 songs for $0.99 each.

You see, it's cheaper!

YOYOREX, I don't have that type of machine, I will never get any of that type, I don't think.

I don't know, maybe, I'm kind of leary of downloading songs from the internet.

I would rather buy the CD record it to the computer, then download it to the mp3 player or ipod.

I hear the I pod is fantastic, is it?

Thanks for the input buddy.

Take care, ok