First Kiss

BachFury

Lisa and I were slow dancing in her music room. Tight embrace, key body parts making contact, unspoken thrills. Then, of course, GO ALL THE WAY starts playing, and we both got the same mental images at the same time, passing the mutual desire to act out the song title at the first opportunity (that 15-16 year olds could possibly have).

We lost touch for 25 years until a couple of summers ago, when I tracked her down with a locater service. I left Florida to hurry back to the northeast, and we were married as we should have been so long ago. Of course, we played Raspberries at our small mountain gazebo wedding. Thanks, Eric, for some wonderful memories!

What a wonderful romantic love story. I met my current husband during the break up with my ex-fiance, and was spending all my time listening to 'Hurts too much' and 'All by myself'. The fact that the new guy liked EC's music and was willing to listen to it all with me got me interested in him. Of course, now we've been married 11 years (just celebrated 11 the other day), so I guess the fact that he liked EC's music was a good indicater of a great guy. wink

Michelle