An "Eric Carmen Toy?"

darlene

How about "Eric Carmen TV game"? All games are basically Eric vs us and names of these games are titles of his songs. For example

Nowhere To Hide - It's like hide and seek. Our mission is finding Eric before the concert begins.

If we find him we can go to the next level "Let's Pretend". This time,we have to find him before his tour bus leaves.But he is disguised. :(

And many more!!

In these games, we have a mentor ( Bernie of course) and we can ask him for help only 3 times.

When we win,we get some points. And when the total points hit the certain score,Eric gives us a bonus prize. He sings a song for us.

Would you buy it? ;)

Kazumi, You're so creative!!!! Would I buy it? Yes, yes, yes! I'd have to have every version of the game! Everyone has such great ideas for E C toys! And Tony, that was sweet. Aunt Antonietta forgives you for (almost) everything! :) --Darlene

PS All these toys under the tree-what an Eric Carmen Christmas it would be. Basically, I'd just like another new album under my tree (maybe for NEXT Christmas!) :)

Okay, Julia... how are you making all these little animated icons? I'm a newbie here, remember... I don't get all the bells and whistles this board has yet, but I am learning fast!

My idea for an Eric Carmen toy is, of course, a handy dandy Eric Carmen all-purpose toy boat, aptly named "The Eric Carmen Against-the-Current Boat!" It's so much fun to play with in your pool, hot tub, or bath that it Makes You Lose Control. This Eric Carmen toy boat includes a Deanie doll as its skipper, and it has a built-in waterproof sound chip that plays your choice of Eric Carmen and The Raspberries tunes. It also comes with a Spotlight to Light the Way, and you'll end up On the Beach in no time at all! Buy one for yourself, and all your friends!! :spin:

Thank you, Darlene! Guess you can figure out which EC song is my all-time favorite. :)

Another cool EC toy would be an Eric Carmen "Style My Hair" doll, heehee.. remember the Barbie doll toys that were almost child-sized heads, and it came with rollers and brushes and hair accessories? Well, the EC Style My Hair doll is so versatile that with a simple flick of the wrist, you can change its hair from a gorgeous rich brown to a beautiful golden blonde color, and the hair is naturally curly and perfect so it needs little to no adjustments at all. It's wonderfully soft hair, so you'd be content to simply run your fingers through it as often as you'd like.

:lol:

Ellece, You're good! What a quick mind you have! If Bernie ever decides to manufacture EC toys and accessories, he'd better have you on his creative team! A doll with hair to style! That would be great fun! Somehow, we always come back to running our fingers through that hair... :) --Darlene

Back in the 80's I made an Eric Carmen pumpkin for Halloween... it was a ceramic pumpkin I painted myself, and I attached fake crafting hair and styled it like Eric's hair in the "Make Me Lose Control" video... it was cute... I gave it away like a dope :( , but I have pics of it somewhere... in my spare time (spare time? what's that ???) I'll look for it and post a pic and put the URL here

OK, I'm thinkin' that a computer game based on "The Sims" would make a great E.C. toy! The 'skins' would be Eric, the Berries, Jimmy I., Bernie, Darlene, etc.... The career tracks would be, Groupie, Musician, songwriter, manager, producer, Rock Star, Polka Queen, Record Critic, etc. You could design and build a new recording studio for our hero. You could invite all of your friends over for rock concerts around the hot tub and you could serve your guests big glasses of milk!! I'm also thinking that Tony would make a great "Tragic Clown"-type character, that would get into your music studio and drive everyone insane ;) . To rebuild energy, you would listen to Eric tunes on your "Sim stereo". Oh my...I better patent this idea!

Wow...I LOVE all these ideas for the toys. Someone really needs to market these things. I would spend my whole paycheck...little as it is...ha ha

I would also go for a set of EC earrings, toe ring, hair clips, etc. You get the picture. I'm into salt-water aquariums, so I'm thinking a nice EC scene to put on the back of my aquarium..so I would have more to look at than my fish.

By the way, I think EC should do a Christmas/Holiday album. I'd love to hear EC singing my favorite holiday tunes...to a rockin melody. What do you guys think?

Happy Holidays,

Robin

Annapolis, MD

No Betsey, I don't think you're boring. A music box that plays "Love Is All That Matters" would be exquisite! As a matter of fact, I like the idea so much that it inspired me to finally register and post a message after lurking anonymously for months.

Thanks, I enjoyed meeting everyone, and bringing the cake... I'm opening my own business in January, but it's not a cake shop, it's a candy/crafts shop, I just don't have the needed capital to open a bakery. I will be making homemade candy tho... maybe I could whip up some respberry cremes for the party ;)