Testing.. 1....2.....3.......

smittie

Since all appears to be well, I guess I will start another topic. For those going to the concert, what will you be taking in hopes that you will have it signed by the 'Berries or EC?

I think I will take my Fresh LP because I like the picture of all the fab 4!! I know the suits were a sore subject with the band though, I hope they've put this behind them by now! Don't want to bring up bad vibes from the past. Anybody else bringing anything in case there's a John Hancock moment with the guys??

I'm going to bring some b&w 8x10's I recently printed from a 1973 show. They'll be mounted on 11x14 art board and will make an excellent item to frame if we're lucky enough to get one signed. I'm going to have about two dozen prints. I'll get up with Bernie and figure a way to give them away (if anybody wants them) when we all get to Cleveland. By the way... dumb question... but, is the very first Berrie album available? I didn't see the CD on Amazon, but saw some LPs on Ebay....

Geez, am I little bummed. Went out to a bar last night with some youngsters (late 20's early 30's types...I'm 44). I was all excited telling about 8 people at a table about what I was doing the day after Thanksgiving...not a single one ever heard of the Raspberries....Cranberries??? they said...!!!! No... the Raspberries, you know Eric Carmen...aaahhh at least they heard of him. Anyway it's going to real nice hanging out with some you guys from this board....people I'm sure will relate to my taste in music. spin