Happy Birthday, Eric!

Eric is probably my single biggest influence on my music. I too, am a Piano player and a guitar player, my songs and style are very much Eric Carmen. If anyone is curious you would be amazed at how my music reeks of Eric Carmen (wrong word, since Eric is a beautiful songwriter)

If anyone is interested contact me at:

Eric Fein, 660 Briar Hill Avenue, #706, Toronto Canada M6B4B7

Happy Belated Birthday to the Carmenator. Your songs will live forever. Your mansion will take forever to remodel. I hope the masses will rediscover the genius of your songwriting and motivate you to continue your journey to immortality. We need a little more material to complete the Eric Carmen Wing of the Songwriters Hall Of Fame, as well as The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. (Wherever that place is located at...)

Tony the EC groopie

Can I have a cookie? Can I put my babbing suit on? Can I have juice box? Can I go to the Barbie store? Sound familiar? Yes, those kids can make you loose control especially after hours of Arthur, Dragon Tales, Clifford and Nemo. With two little one's, do you miss the way you used to call the shots? You know, there is no greater gift than children, so as you watch those kids grow, we hope your musical juices continue to flow. Happy Birthday, Eric. Scott Capistrant.

Believe it or not, the Altoona Mirror (PA) listed EC in their Happy Birthday section! Eric apparently has the same birthday as: Mike Douglas, John Conlee, Hulk Hogan, Joe Jackson, Joe Rogan, Charlie Sexton, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Will Friedle, Chris Kelly, and J-Boog. Those were the only people listed in Monday's edition. Hope you had a great birthday, Eric!

Steveh