Tickets Are On Sale NOW!!!!

Art

9:05 p.m. just got two floor tickets using HELPEVER on ticketmaster.

OK - guys: where is every one staying?? My husband and I are driving in from New York and we want to meet up with as many of you guys as we can. Shall we all wear an identifying mark of some kind for the concert - a raspberry-colored ribbon perhaps! wink

Someone said the Holiday Inn Express?? Where in Cleveland is that??

I can't believe I'm actually going to see this band. We are going to have one helluva weekend.

annie

We need a gathering place on Saturday night as well - Bernie, did you have a place in mind???

• 6 years later...

Oh, don't get your hopes up, my friends. This is a 7-year-old thread. frown

Am I the only one who likes to occasionally stroll through the archives of EC.com to see what people were talking about in "the good ol' days"?

This thread was pretty cool (per the recent "Raspberries Reunion in Hindsight" memories): The excitement was building up, fast and furious, back in the autumn of 2004 over the announcement of ticket sales for the Raspberries' first concert in 30-some years. Some of the names here haven't shown up in a while, have they?