Another question

JuliaD

IF I get to go, I'll need to find a hotel. Are most board members staying at the same hotel and having little get-togethers or something? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to the topic, I haven't been following it much cuz I was sad I couldn't go and didn't wanna torture myself.

Julia, if the Holiday Inn Express is not full it is closer to the HoB (2-1/2 blks vs 5-6 blks) and about $40/night cheaper than the Renaissance - but not as nice. Many of us are at the HIE. I was going to book the Ren. but this trip is a bloody fortune (probably $1500 before we're finished) so I'll save a few $$ when I can.

Ted

Steve is right. I am also at the Hyatt Regency. It is connected to the Cleveland Arcade, a really interesting landmark, and just a short walk to HOB. Either Priceline or Hotwire can get you into a really nice downtown hotel at a great price. or you can check their websites for specials. I got my room at Hyatt several weeks ago for $139.