Bad News....

Brian

Marvin - I'm getting my degree in text Writing, not music. BIG difference.

Also, I said I was SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING getting a Masters in Music. I didn't say that I was studying music, which means I am still in the dark as far as anything theoretical regarding music.

I didn't write All By Myself so no, I don't know where the friggin solo lies.... I asked quite a simple question and was really hoping for a reply for a specific reason. If I'm right then I'll tell you.

Thanks for the clarification. Enjoy the music.

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie Dolan:

Daisy,I'm wondering if your only hearing the short version of all by myself.Maybe thats why you haven't heard the solo..

Even the 'short version' of "ABM" has an instrumental solo - just not as long as the album version of the song.
smile I agree marvin! I thought the longer version of all by myself would make the solo more recognizable and easier to identify.

Okie Daisy, my apologies, it's often easy to misunderstand especially when one is only reading text and not hearing the tone of a voice behind that text. Looks like you know exactly what your after and you should soon get the reply you have been waiting for.*RaspberrYwolf*

Yeah I know, reading stuff online sucks sometimes, but I think we did a pretty good job of it, excluding Mr. Cartmill's oh so generous and out of the bag sense of humor. You gotta Love it!

• 1 month later...

I just went to about 4 different online blood alcohol calculators. For a guy about Eric's weight a level of .234 means he had about 8 to 9 drinks.

Hey LL

I'm not sure which calculator you were using. Based on the one I found at http://www.nrps.com/educate/alc_calc.asp

A 140 pound man would have to drink 9 drinks in one hour to get a level up near what Eric had. As I don't see Eric anywhere near 140 pounds (at least not for a few years!) he had to have drunk more than that. As well, the blood test wasn't taken at the scene - it was taken later at jail - so his level at the actual time of the accident would have been even higher.

Now why do you have to dredge up this topic again, LostControl? No offense intended, but... I'm certain that lessons have been learned, so your post-game analysis and "astute" calculations are ill-timed, nagging, and, frankly, not very useful, IMHO.

Onward and upward!

Tony - What do you mean look at my mutual funds? I invested in beer!

Here are a few investment facts:

If you had purchased $1,000 shares of Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 shares of AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 shares of Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund, you would have received $214.00.

One can conclude from the above that almost all investments are going bad right now, so you might as well just drink beer and recycle. This investment strategy is called the 401 Keg.

I'm with LC. Lost you gotta give it up. Many of us have had bad experiences in life but this board is for Eric lovers not "Eric hey I'm reminding you of...." Salt in a fresh wound hurts like a son-of-a-beeeeech. May I politely direct you to the AA forum, not this one. If you have gripes, take them to another more appropriate forum. This is a music forum. Thanks in advance.