Raspberries Reunion???

Sally G

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much water has gone under the bridge (over the dam?), that I think enough time has passed since 'everything' that they would put it in the past. After all, they're not hot-headed young kids anymore, but mature men who have had the time to reflect on the magic they all made together. Things are...looking good!

smile --D

You have to remember though The eagles were mature grown men when they reformed 10 years ago. Then, old feelings resurfaced within the group and they fired Don Felder and now there's been a nasty lawsuit going on between him and Henley, and Frey. I would hope that Raspberries would be able to put whatever bad feelings they had for one another in the past. We're all not getting any younger! frown

Hey-so far I've been able to stay connected by my laptop, so I can keep up as long as we find hotels with internet connections. We are in Estes Park, Co. Going to Rocky Mt National Park tomorrow. Hopefully I can keep up with the news. Thank God for husbands who are computer savvy (and want to stay connected) laugh

I think both Scott and Mike should be involved. There would be nothing better than to have Scott be the opening act for me. After doing the "Refreshed" CD, he must have some sort of relationship going with Wally and Dave and Eric often speaks highly of him in any publication you read, so it seems do-able.

NEWSFLASH: L.A.--The Raspberries will perform a reunion concert outside of Capitol records under a huge tent set up in the parking lot. Capitol will announce the release of a Raspberries boxed-set that will include the unreleased demos from the ill-fated 'Best' collection as well as some outtakes from the studio sessions and concerts. Jimmy Ienner will be there to promote a new single by the 'berries that he produced. A new album may follow. Kirk.

Kirk, You naughty boy! A reunion would put us all in Raspberry Heaven, but Kirk, since you were SO bad, we're gonna put you in Raspberry Hell for awhile: That's in the middle of Carmen Smalley arguing with Tony (who is naked) while the Cleveland Cuties (who are now about 75) march around you all and Marvin keeps complaining about WD! Just MAYBE after a few days Tony's Aunt Antonietta will come to rescue you. Then again, maybe not...

smile --Darlene