Raspberries Reunion???

Sally G

Hi There,

On my way in to work this morning, CBS FM 101.1 (NY radio) played "Go All The Way" in honor of Eric's birthday. After the song was over, the dj (not Dan Taylor, someone was subbing for him, I didn't get his name) said that there is a rumor of a Raspberries reunion and tour!

Any truth to this, Bernie? I'd like to think you must've been instrumental in this if it's true. After seeing and hearing of the "passing around" Eric on the phone recently!!

And thanks for the book, I gotta get to the post office when they're open to pick mine up!

All The Best,

Joyce Marie cool

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean all that prayin' is workin'????! Everyone thinks I just sit here makin' lemonade, but I *told* you all one can "never say never," (and "never say die" besides!) Since "a watched pot never boils" and no one should "count their chickens before they're hatched," don't jump up and down (or you'll scare it away!) But, just maybe, if we don't jinx anything, sometime in the future, something good will happen. And remember, the less you expect, the bigger and better the surprise always turns out to be!

smile --Darlene

Kirk, Eric is watching, not listening, even better huh.

if their is going to be a reunion of The Raspberries, what is the possibility of getting some DVD;S made up, so the people that cannot go to any of the concerts, get a DVD concert footage

through Bernie.

Now is a good time for Eric and Bernie to discuss

the matter.

I know for a fact that their is no way, I'll be able to make it, especially with my illness(disease) I have, being near a washroom all the time.

I would assume that if it's a one time reunion that it will be in Cleveland. Is it safe to assume that we'll hear about it on this site first. Unfortunately I missed the other times they got together and also Eric's concert at the Rock Hall. I don't live that far from Cleveland but never saw anything in the paper; if I did I would have been there. A comment about the book: I loved the pictures of Eric when he was a teen!!

All I can hope is that there will be enough advance notice for me to get myself from California to wherever any one-time reunion might be! I assume something like that would be in Ohio, so all you East and Midwest fans should be in good shape (isn't it really easy to drive from one state to another in that area? Takes something like 12 hours or more to drive the length of California, and even if you dart over the border to the east, you're only in Nevada). Please, Bernie, don't keep any secrets too long! Some of us need to make plans well in advance.

If a reunion show is confirmed, I certainly hope that all of you will buy tickets as fast and as furiously as you can. A MASSIVE RUSH to buy tickets will certainly bode well for everyone involved. Remember, Eric's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame show sold out in less than an hour. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I certainly plan on being one of the first people on line.

Bernie

Talk about music to my ears!

A Raspberries reunion concert/tour would be awesome. I have been waiting all my life. Well, at least since the Raspberries broke up.

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, please, please, please guys! I just hope the arena is larger than at the Rock Hall.

Keep your fingers crossed everyone 'cos

I'm hearing some promising things from my contact also. This actually might pan out! I just wish that I had some holidays (and $$$) left over to make it to a reunion show.

Bernie you sly devil! One remark you made on the weekend about any future Eric live performances is sure ringing in my head now!

Marvin

Kirk and Tony, as much as I'd love to see it happen in LA or anywhere out west, if this reunion rumor pans out, I'll bet that we Californians will be booking flights to Ohio! I get the sense that it will be a one-show-only deal, and Cleveland is ground zero! Save your money, and start buttering up your bosses for time off!

Jennifer

Bernie knew that something was in the works all along. As great as all this might turn out to be, I'm more curious as to what happened suddenly in Raspberry land that caused the whole reunion idea. Did I miss hell freezing over? Did all the planets suddenly align? Bernie, Bernie???

Marvin