NEW item at Raspberries store!

Raspbernie

Hey kids! Check out the NEW super cool limited edition Raspberries New Year's Eve concert poster NOW AVAILABLE (until supplies run out) at the Raspberries Web Store! There will be a collectable poster for each coming show, so start your collection NOW!

Bernie

PS: If you're wondering what "until supplies run out" means, the ULTRA-COOL Raspberries Carnegie Hall distressed T-shirt (as worn by Wally Bryson at their first historic reunion show) is now COMPLETELY SOLD out! So ACT FAST and pick up anything you think you can't live without because supplies for each of the items offered at the store are truly limited.

Jim,

If you're on AOL you may need to reload the store page to see the changes (a quirk of AOL :-) The poster was designed by an artist named Jim Bulotta, a friend of Ken Sharp's -- who did a terrific job! The poster is a big 11"x17" and has a colorful retro design.

I agree with you on the autographed commemorative print. It's a BEAUT! I had mine matted and framed and have given it a fitting place of honor in my little home office.

Bernie

PS: Nice to see you on New Year's Eve!

Saw the poster, Bernie, and it looks great. On the subject of the online store, how could I find out about the sizing of the various shirts? Is there somebody in charge of the merchandise that can provide measurements? Also, will these items be offered at the Chicago show (with the exception of the NYE poster)? Thanks!

Jennifer

Bernie, I tried to order the poster, but the last bit of info showing on my screen on the paypal page is Shipping Info. I can't get to the PAY button to click it. Can you readjust the page from your end so I can?

Is the pay button under SHIPPING?!

Please advise.

frown --D

PS The poster is GREAT, though!

smile

Darlene,

I cycled through the payment process and it worked without a hitch for me. Maybe you have something up on your end? Is it possible that you have some overrides to the web browser's setups that are cutting off part of the screen? Not sure, but it is probably an issue on your computer unless someone else finds the same problem.

Bernie