Live Album

Poor4Life

I think you would have a hard time finding enough quality recordings to put together a live album. The 'live' "Sunrise" release even had Eric's vocals redone to improve on the quality--and that was one of the best of his live shows. Maybe Bernie knows of a better recorded show--Kirk.

There are many EC/'berries songs that pilfer from other artists. The highest form of flattery? I remember reading somewhere where Wally said that it used to **** him off when the 'berries (Eric?) copied instead of trying to sound original. Funny thing is, one of Wally's own songs, "Party's Over", is very reminiscent in style and sound to Mott the Hoople's "One of the Boys" and Free's "All Right Now."

Marvin

Marvin--I think Wally was referring to "I Don't Know What I Want" and he was upset that it sounded so much like "The Who". I don't think it was the song so much as the obvious rip off on the production side (which I quite frankly really enjoy)--Kirk.