UPDATES coming tonight!

I'll start posting my updates tonight including all of the latest news on the VH1 taping, XM satellite concert broadcast, photos galore, upcoming concert dates PLUS EricCarmen.com's famous VIRTUAL BIRTHDAY CARD, where you get the chance to pour your heart out to Eric and send him all kinds of happy thoughts leading up to his birthday on August 11th! So take a deep breath, exhale…ahhhhhh. It's all good :-)

Bernie

Sounds GREAT Bernie--we're all looking forward to your updates.

And just to say it--thanks for all your hard work. Your labors of love have paid off for every one of us Eric Carmen and Raspberries fans--beyond our wildest imaginings!

Bernie Hogya: you ROCK and you RULE!

And a special thanks and a shout-out to Ken Sharp as well!

Light,

--Larry

Now I just have to figure out how to record the XM concert since it's in the my car.......hum...might have to go out and get the receiver for the house....let's choose: AC concert tix , textbooks OR a receiver!

You only live once - we must live well!!

Bernie - like Larry so perfectly put it...you da MAN. From the heart, Thank you so much for everything.

Anyone thinging of getting XM I reccomend the MyFi - the portable unit. It comes With the car kit and home kit and can store 4 or 5 hours of programming. I absolutely love it.

If you're looking for a cheap way out Ziggy's MyFi store will sell you the MyFi unit without tthe home and car kits for a reduced price - then you can buy whatever accesories you need separately.

http://www.myradiostore.us/portable/myfi-lite-sa10113-delphi-xm2go.html

Bernie, it's all so overwhelming, and I'm still in NYC being overwhelmed by the city! It's too much, and these Internet cafe visits (I'm across the street from BB King's right now) are preventing me from getting my full EC.com fix!!!! Time is short, so I must continue to peruse the other topics! Be back in California by Friday, and able to soak it all in then!

Jennifer

Bernie, I believe with all my heart that NONE of this would have happened if not for your passion and dreams. You brought all of us loyal fans together and got the momentum going. Now it has taken on a life of its own. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bernie. Looks great. I like how the amazing FoxNews review is right there on top right. I can't wait to see all the pics, and hear when new shows are confirmed. We're still hoping for a Las Vegas show, which we heard rumors about, for a nice weekend getaway in October during our anniversay - what a treat that would be. It does just keep getting better and better.