Unkown ABM

I think it comes from the "Now That's What I Call Crap" CD. If features Club Mixes of "Feelings", "Bridge Over Troubled Waters", "I'm Not Lisa", "You Don't Bring Me Flowers", "The Way We Were", and "Shannon" (the song about the lost dog that'll get your tail waggin'!)

Dave

I'm not crazy about club music and could have produced that song in that format in about 1 hour using only my keyboard however I think she is an excellent singer and could probably sell some records.I would be very happy to have someone like her walk into my studio with that voice.I give the singing an A until she goes to the Celine high note right before the key change.

I liked that part when Celine did it but enough already.I give the production a C

I'm not sure why someone would want to take this song and make a dance mix of it other than just wanting to prove that it can be done. All By Myself remains one of my favorite songs of all time. It can't be done better than Eric did it, so no one else needs to try. I don't think this was an attempt to improve on the original, just to do it differently. It certainly doesn't work for me.

"Now That's What I Call Crap/Club Mixes" is no longer available. However "Now That's What I Call Crap 2" can still be found on line and at record stores throughout greater Little Rock, Arkansas. The CD features Club Mixes of "At Seventeen", Bloodrock's "DOA", "When I Need You", "Muskrat Love", and the Moody Blues' "Isn't Life Strange". Hurry supplies are limited!