This Weeks Bonus "Nobody Knows" in AC

??? What do you mean, "the bonus didn't work for you"? I'm not sure I understand. This video clip is so awesome. Eric sounds fantastic, and the band appears to be having so much fun. I was there and enjoyed every second. The band was so relaxed and happy. I'll never forget it.

Robin

YAY! Yes, I love this one, too. It's one of my all time FAVORITE Raspberries tunes, and it's been WONDERFUL seeing it performed live during the reunion shows. Thanks so much !

happyhappy

Robin, I think what Trindy and Marvin meant is that it literally DIDN'T WORK for them. I've had some problems, too, with a couple of the videos not playing correctly.....and as far as saving them....I've given up ! I still LOVE getting them every week, though. happyhappy Marlene

Robin...I'm with YOU...another concert couldn't happen soon enough for me ! spinspin

Raspberries4ever, smile thanks for your help! I did purchase Quicktime Pro some time ago...and supposedly, I downloaded it..I just can't find it...lol..I'm sorry, but I'm SO bad at this stuff. The videos at least play for me now...so I just listen to them over and over again while I can. happyhappy

Bernie,

Thanks so much for "Nobody Knows". It is a true gem. And once again your email "present" came with your name on it and right after it was an email from my Dad and his name on it...."Bernard". He is a Bernie also! This has happened before. And yes Dar, I have to think it is magic! Raspberries Magic....How else can it be explained! Thanks for the explanation Dar! (You didn't even have to say it!)

Phil

Gotta admit - these "goodies" sure have changed my Sundays. Every Sunday I revert to a 10 year old on Christmas day. It sure has been wonderful - the anticipation, and never being able to quite 'guess' the present.

Thanks so much for bringing such joy to the end of the weekend!

Thanks so much for this week's goodie! It really is amazing! It's also amazing to know that all the people in the audience right in front of Eric are those I was talking to before the show and was looking down at during it! It's just so GREAT to know I was THERE!!!! Awesome performance!!!

Keep 'em comin'!!!!

smile --Darlene