Traveling Graces

Julie

We're moving up our Thanksgiving dinner to 1:00 PM and flying out of Seattle around 11:00PM on Thanksgiving and getting in around 6:30 AM Hope we can sleep on the plane! One of the few direct Seattle - Clevland flights. Too risky to fly in day of show that far with a layover and get in a couple hours before the show. Too many things could go wrong. At Eric's HOF show my wife cut her chin open and was in the hosital getting stiches just before the show. We made it but it was cutting it close. Take no chances this time.

Seattle Steve

Julie, that's beautiful. Everyone will really be there, in spirit. It was every single person on the board who made this happen, by letting the guys know that their music mattered so much in our lives. There will be a seat in HOB for every single Razz/Eric fan that evening. Because every person counted in bringing this about. There are very few fan websites who could help something that seemed so near-the-edge-of-impossible become reality. How's THAT for miracles? Dr. Wayne Dyer (psychologist, author of Your Erroneous Zones, etc,) said something once that truly changed my life, and my first real experiment with this was Raspberries(!)

He said: "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at CHANGE." I've always thought positively, as much as I could, but I actually started looking at things I wanted to change differently: i. e. my intimidating boss. I have looked at him as if he has no power to intimidate, and he has actually started treating me kindly.

I have always believed that Raspberries were just too dynamite to be on the scene only for a while, and always believed they would play together again. In the past year, though, I have started looking at the group as though they couldn't wait to see each other, get back together and play, even when people were reporting bad feelings and animosities. And, when I changed the way I looked at the group, the group changed. This thing has worked every time I've tried it.

I rest my case. See you all in Cleveland!

smile --Darlene