Jump to content

hof63

Member
  • Posts

    137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by hof63

  1. Laura, It was our pleasure to meet you and glad you made it home safely!
  2. ernie, I'm going to check out a place I have purchased from in the past to see if the carry them, NORTH COAST MUSIC. Did Dave play his bass through the same model head and cab as what Eric and Wally used? In other words, was it a bass amp or guitar Vox unit.
  3. Ernie, is this the exact head & cab they used? VOX If so, where did they buy them?
  4. suede, as I recall you are correct about the 350 Liverpool. JL played a Rick 325 (1958) and a Rick 325 (1963) short (3/4) scale.
  5. Again, THANK YOU! It was a pleasure to meet you when I gave you the interview DVD. Jim
  6. Paul, are there any other websites for you? Jim
  7. Ernie, where were the AD120VTH's? I only saw the Vox head on top of the cabs. What model Vox heads and spkr cabinets did you use? Was Eric's Rick a 350 or 355? Sorry for all of the questions. Enjoy knowing all about the equipment as well. THANKS!
  8. Rasperries.net message board now open! Click to go Raspberries
  9. Jim, Great post! Really enjoyed hooking up with you and the rest of the gang. I bought another dozen of those white towels on the way home. Do you need anymore? LOL Jim
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to All! Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 25 Today Rain and snow this morning tapering to snow showers late in the day. Colder. High 41F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 70%. A slushy accumulation less than one inch. Nov 25 Tonight On and off snow showers ending. Breaks in the overcast later. Low near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Nov 26 Tomorrow A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Nov 26 Tomorrow night Rain and snow showers in the evening changing to all rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Nov 27 Saturday Showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 40s. Nov 28 Sunday Windy, mix of rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the mid 30s.
  11. Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 24 Tonight Showers and thundershowers early, with occasional rain or snow showers after midnight. Low 37F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Nov 25 Tomorrow Frequent snow showers will become more widely scattered by late in the day. Colder. High 41F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Wet snow accumulating up to one inch. Nov 25 Tomorrow night Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low around 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Nov 26 Friday More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the mid 40s. Nov 27 Saturday Showers possible. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 40s. Nov 28 Sunday Few showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the mid 30s.
  12. Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 24 Today Periods of rain. A few rumbles of thunder possible late. High 57F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Nov 24 Tonight Cloudy with rain likely. A thundershower is possible as well, especially early. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Nov 25 Tomorrow Rain and snow in the morning. A snow shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Colder. High 41F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Nov 25 Tomorrow night On and off snow showers ending. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Nov 26 Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the mid 40s. Nov 27 Saturday Chance of showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 40s. Nov 28 Sunday Snow showers at times. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s.
  13. Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 23 Tonight A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Nov 24 Tomorrow Rain and perhaps a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Nov 24 Tomorrow night Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. Low 38F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Nov 25 Thursday Rain mixed with snow. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 30s. Nov 26 Friday Rain and snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 30s. Nov 27 Saturday Chance of showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 30s. Nov 28 Sunday Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s.
  14. Classics99, how is the sound level up in the balcony?
  15. Click below to see pics. Click each pic to enlarge. PICS
  16. Jennifer, you do not have to worry about our airport closing down due to weather till Jan or Feb!
  17. Click link to view pics, click each pic to zoom. PICS
  18. Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 21 Today Chance of a morning shower. Mostly cloudy. High 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 21 Tonight Some clouds. Low around 40F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 22 Tomorrow Partly cloudy skies. High 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 22 Tomorrow night Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 23 Tuesday Few showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s. Nov 24 Wednesday Windy with showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s. Nov 25 Thursday Chance of a few snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. Nov 26 Friday Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 30s. Nov 27 Saturday Mix of rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 40s. Nov 28 Sunday Showers possible. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 40s.
  19. Local Text Forecast for Cleveland, OH Nov 20 Today Areas of dense morning fog. Overcast with showers at times. High 63F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Nov 20 Tonight Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Nov 21 Tomorrow Cloudy. High 56F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 21 Tomorrow night Mostly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Nov 22 Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the mid 40s. Nov 23 Tuesday Occasional showers possible. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 50s. Nov 24 Wednesday Windy with showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s. Nov 25 Thursday Scattered snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 30s. Nov 26 Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 40s. Nov 27 Saturday Chance of showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 40s. Nov 28 Sunday Rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 40s.
×
×
  • Create New...