All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Ides talking "Vehicle" on Antenna TV

The Ides of March talking about the song "Vehicle" (from 49 years ago) on "Antenna TV":
  3. Yesterday
  4. Happy Easter

5. Happy Easter

6. Happy Easter

7. Happy Easter

8. Last week
  9. Gilbert o’Sullivan

Always loved Alone Again Naturally." Bernie
  10. Gilbert o’Sullivan

O’Sullivan has added a Philly date for July 10...Now, if only I can get Nick Gilder and Chris Rea to the States...
  11. Rumor Mill

True! A reunion (of sorts) did, indeed, take place! It was an AMAZING show! Bernie
  12. Susie, I was going to post something about this but you beat me to it! Actually, the guitar at the Met is one of Joan's touring guitars (different control knobs, one pickup) that she made while safeguarding Eric's original. I've read for over a decade that she has the original is a "safe," but I've never seen a recent picture of it. Hope she actually still has it. Bernie PS: Cool to see Eric's name in the description!
  13. Happy Easter

14. Happy Easter

15. Happy Easter

16. Happy Easter

17. Dateline NBC: Timeline

I use to love watching Dateline NBC and (The Timeline). All the greats are gone or replaced. Almost, everything great (shows, movies, etc) back then has been done and they are just trying to redo that great stuff and make it worse. I sure don't miss watching tv anymore Matt. Nancy.
  18. Happy Easter

19. Happy Easter

20. Happy Easter

21. Happy Easter

22. Happy Easter

23. Happy Easter

Happy Easter and Passover to my EC.com family!!!
  24. Happy Easter

Happy Easter, everyone!!
  25. Happy Easter

26. Happy Easter

27. Happy Easter

28. Happy Easter

1. Load more activity