All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The voice

Songwriters sometimes talk about writing for the human voice as an instrument- these guys must have had this on their minds when they co-wrote this tune- David Foster and Kenny Loggins...Forever:
  3. Interesting Rick and Roll HOF comments

Detective Lew- good job sleuthing out those comments- I don't know that I could have followed the bread crumbs...
  4. Some fans rank Raspberries lps...

I've been fudging lately- being a senior citizen has it's privileges: 1. Starting Over 2. The other 3...
  5. Does anybody know this band?

I just listened to the whole thing again...I really like it...
  6. Gilbert O’Sullivan

Lew...I can't hear "What's New Pussy cat" anymore without thinking of this comedy routine.
  7. Crazy thoughts on Berries by Crawdaddy Simon

Carly Simon>Simon Cowell>Simon Sez>Crawdaddy Simon
  8. Some fans rank Raspberries lps...

1.Fresh 2.Side 3 3.Starting Over 4.Raspberries This would be my ranking, but I love them all! I have the first album ranked in fourth place yet it features three of my favorite songs.
  9. Gilbert O’Sullivan

Both of their real last names are O’Sullivan...or Delilah was Claire’s mother...or They both have sweaters with a letter on it...or O’Sullivan’s mom, when he came home from school would say “What’s New Pussycat”...or Both have been fired from day jobs for acting like a woodpecker in the lunch room...or Both ran outside, naked, on sub zero days, for 20 minutes, to remind themselves what marriage feels like, or...
  10. Gilbert O’Sullivan

I'm stumped, but... welcome to the site, Vinnie. Anyone else know? (I'm not Googling it, because... I don't wanna cheat.) —LC
  11. Check out these comments from rock and Roll HOF fans... https://futurerocklegends.com/artist.php?artist_id=Eric_Carmen and after your done with this page, go to the left hand side of the page and click on “Important Songs”. From there, scroll down the list of songs until you get to 1972...Go All The Way...Click on “Raspberries” name to the left of the song title...A whole bunch of interesting fan comments pop up...
  12. Found a new book giving our boys a little accolade..Sorry about the crazy dimensions of the text, but I was trying to sneak a photo without getting caught by the Barnes and Noble hit squad...
  13. Yesterday
  14. Gilbert O’Sullivan

So what do Tom Jones and Gilbert O"Sullivan have in common?
  15. Another Raspberries?

Hey, that's a nice logo! When the Raspberries reunite to record their new punk-oriented album ("Cleveland Calling"), they should license that logo!
  16. Gilbert O’Sullivan

Good find, Bernie. Sounds from Lew's love like I should find my way over to the Boston show.
  17. Gilbert O’Sullivan

Looks like another night out for Lew...
  18. Another Raspberries?

I know...It was pretty funny...
  19. Does anybody know this band?

Never heard of them but I like it. I don't really hear Raspberries...but plenty of Lennon and Badfinger. Maybe we a hint of Klaatu? Which is weird because Klaatu's first album came out a year AFTER this was released. Maybe Klaatu was influenced by Sleepy Hollow? Bernie
  20. Gilbert O’Sullivan

I was asked to share these tour dates with the Forum for anyone interested: 2020 U.S. Tour Dates: Sunday, April 12, City Winery, Washington DC Monday, April 13, City Winery, Philadelphia, PA Wednesday, April 15, City Winery, New York, NY Thursday, April 16, City Winery, Boston, MA Sunday, April 19, City Winery, Chicago, IL Monday, April 20, City Winery, Nashville, TN Wednesday, April 22, City Winery, Atlanta, GA Friday, April 24, Freight & Salvage, Berkeley, CA Sunday, April 26, The Mint, Los Angeles, CA http://www.gilbertosullivan.co.uk/ Bernie
  21. Does anybody know this band?

I like it- never heard of them in '72...
  22. ALMOST PARADISE didn’t do so well...

Only 2 votes separating the top song from the bottom song- pretty small sampling.
  23. Some fans rank Raspberries lps...

About as many different rankings as you would find on here...
  24. Another Raspberries?

Down at the bottom right side of the page it says 'fictional' punk rock band Raspberries...
  25. Another Raspberries?

https://www.behance.net/gallery/6163801/The-Raspberries-Punk-Rock-Band
  26. Does anybody know this band?

Craig, I’ve got to tell you...I don’t here too much Eric or the Berries here, but it has a Lennon, Harrison, Badfinger stamp all over it...(although there is a little simiIarity in some piano/drumming parts of the last song that sound like I Can Remember), I quite liked it...As a huge Badfinger fan(that’s me and Joey Molland on my avatar), this is very interesting to me and thanx for sharing...There is definitely some Hudson Brothers nuances here also...
  27. Does anybody know this band?

I got it...
  1. Load more activity