All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 30 Worst characters in the history of T.V.

Watched a handful of episodes of "Buffy", but I found a good majority of the cast to be annoying, but was a tie between Trachtenberg and Allyson Hannigan. BLECCH. Full House -- yep, Kimmy Gibbler was one of those things that's not like the others, and again watched only a handful of episodes. Big Bang Theory - - - liked the show, Priya was a distraction; and Sheldon was supposed to be annoying. if the other characters had handled Sheldon any differently, there would be no conflict to try to get through or resolve. (But I would have told him off --Sheldon--from the get-go!) The rest of the list I mostly never watched (some I'd never even heard of) - - -considered it fluffy tripe and not what I wanted to spend my time on. Was interesting to note though, if these different worst characters were this hated, then they did their acting job right if they were supposed to be.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Chip Sansom: Cartoonist, Raspberries Fan

That’s pretty cool...
  5. Chip Sansom: Cartoonist, Raspberries Fan

Chip Sansom is at it again!
  6. https://woodsonrva.com/2020/05/24/essential-pop-rock-songs-of-the-70s/?fbclid=IwAR3CzmHm_cX5azzVGs6P0IMBGKJe5l3uUTUqPPeqcivNbNZjw3JzkrX_4IQ
  7. Berries get good mentions on Paul Westerberg forum...

"Like the rest of the group (young Tommy included), Westerberg was frequently sloshed to the gills, but he turned that desperation and self-deprecation into rough-hewn gems. Drawing from the punk rage of The Clash and The Damned, Westerberg nonetheless leaned heavily on the hooks and swagger of British Invasion bands like The Rolling Stones and Small Faces; the classic power-pop of The Raspberries and Big Star; and the American radio anthems of Aerosmith and Tom Petty. Westerberg undercut these elements with a blistering rage and a ragged delivery that never felt truly punk, as much as The Replacements were lumped into that scene by default."
  8. What the heck was this?

I have a copy of this.
  9. What the heck was this?

No...'88 was living in the mountains and working nights.
  10. Was I reading that correctly? They thought Raspberries inspired Paul? Okaaaaay...
  11. What the heck was this?

I did NOT seen the CBS special back then.
  12. https://paulwesterberg.proboards.com/thread/6696
  13. What the heck was this?

I can’t believe I never knew about this...Was this common knowledge amongst all of you?...
  14. What the heck was this?

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_%26_Marty_Krofft's_Red_Eye_Express
  15. What the heck was this?

Just a preview of the show that ran 30 seconds. I cannot find the CBS special on YouTube though.
  16. What the heck was this?

At the 13:02 mark:
  17. Last week
  18. What the heck was this?

Looks like the show really happened. A combination of puppets and people with Eric performing Hungry Eyes. I guess it was the lowest rated show in that time slot.
  19. What the heck was this?

Was Eric a guest on a T.V. Pilot in the 80’s called REDEYE EXPRESS? https://books.google.com/books?id=69-_DwAAQBAJ&pg=PA202&lpg=PA202&dq=pilot+Eric+carmen&source=bl&ots=SGJApssyWS&sig=ACfU3U0vo8pUTjPeDW-qipYsMhPiYwlV8g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjnlc_zg9XpAhUjZjUKHX8PDs4Q6AEwEXoECBkQAQ#v=onepage&q=pilot Eric carmen&f=false
  20. Let´s bring the fun.....

Bernie and I are pretty close, especially on the bottom of our lists LOL!
  21. Creamer...Eric Carmen references abound

Upon first sampling of this album, I like it. Here is another one that jumped out on first listen:
  22. Creamer...Eric Carmen references abound

I like it! Bernie
  23. Let´s bring the fun.....

Eric Carmen 1. My Girl 2. Sunrise 3. Everything 4. No Hard Feelings 5. That's Rock 'N' Roll 6. All By Myself 7. Never Gonna Fall in Love Again 8. Last Night 9. Great Expectations 10. On Broadway Boats Against the Current 1. Boats Against the Current 2. Runaway 3. Love is all that Matters 4. She Did It 5. Marathon Man 6. Nowhere to Hide 7. I Think I Found Myself 8. Take it or Leave It Change of Heart 1. Heaven Can Wait 2. Desperate Fools 3. Someday 4. Hey Deanie 5. Change of Heart 6. Desperate Fools Overture 7. End of the World 8. Haven't We Come A Long Way 9. Baby I Need Your Lovin' Tonight You're Mine 1. Foolin' Myself 2. All For Love 3. It Hurts Too Much 4. Tonight You're Mine 5. Sleep With Me 6. Inside Story 7. You Need Some Lovin' 8. Lost in the Shuffle
  24. America´s 1st album

Craig, your knowledge of America is amazing- I dub you 'Captain America'
  25. America´s 1st album

And from Here And Now:
  26. America´s 1st album

"Work to do"....imho.......is in the conversation re: their best song ever. RIP to the writer, Adam died way too soon.
  1. Load more activity