Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Weekend At Bernie's 5-0 LIVE WABcam!

darlene   

WAB5 was an out-of-this-world party! It was thrilling to see Paul Sidoti, Ernie Kassoff (Roadie #3) and his sister Adrienne (Baby Sister), Ken Sharp and Dennis Ferrante there, among all the others, including Kiwi and Muzza from New Zealand, for starters, but when Al Kaston came into the family room from the front hall, I knew that he and Denise had arrived. The next person I saw was Susan Carmen, and my brain went into hyperspace! Eric followed Susie, then came Denise Kaston and Barb Bonfanti said "Hello!" and I knew she and Jim were there. Talk about a treasure trove of illustrious guests!!! A totally exciting WAB5 luau and birthday party for Eric as well. You'll love the pictures! Thanks so much, Bernie and Kathy. You sure know how to throw a magnificent soiree!

smile --Darlene

I expect my mailbox to be overflowing with photos. Please share your pix with me and I will start posting them here :-) More details (including select photos from the WABcam) coming up as soon!

My most sincere gratitude to everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) that came—with a special "shout out" to Eric, Susie, Jim, Barb, Al, Denise, Ernie, Adrienne, Paul and Danny. Kathy and I love you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us pull off the party of all parties!

Bernie

Bernie:

"Party of all parties" is putting it lightly!

Thanks for welcoming us into your home once again. When they said that Sayreville is one of the top communities in the U.S. to live...it's because it all starts right on Creamer Dr.

....and boy, was Lew Bundles wrong about Karaoke killing a party. If Kathy and Eric singing wasn't the highlight, I don't know what was!!!!

Every year something prevents me from attending WAB. (this year was family vacation in NC) I am quite envious of those who were able to attend. I arrived home from my vacation to find that my LE DVD had arrived. I watched it last night and thought it is terrific. I started thinking just how far ALL of this has come. Do you remember back to those years when we wondered what became of Eric Carmen. And now today, some of you are fresh off of meeting Eric (and Jim) in the flesh at a get togther for EC fans. All the while we have this spectacular DVD in hand so that we can re-live the Raspberries reunion experience at anytime. Wow! For me, it is mind boggling. Congrats again to those who were able to attend WAB 5.0 yesterday. Now, I'm going to watch the concert again for the third time.

marvin   

Bernie thanks for allowing us to enjoy the party vicariously through WABCAM. I'm sure that this was a birthday party that Eric won't soon forget. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Marv

p.s. Dianed thanks for passing the phone to Eric.

mamacote   

.....bernard and kathy.....thank you for your warm and gracious hospitality, and for providing a place for all of us eric carmen/raspberries fanatics to gather under one roof!!!!!

JohnO   

Great seeing everybody again!!! I got home at 2:30 in the morning - 4 and a half hours from Sayreville back to Virginia....(I'm getting way too old for this non-stop driving nonsense, though....)

Once again, a huge thank you to Kathy & Bernie!!!...and a real pleasure seeing the special guests from Cleveland and New Zealand...

Gene   

Darn, wish I had been there. I had a wedding to shoot. Next year I'm going to have to make the trek. I hope the date gets announced early!

Though I wasn't there, I did do a "phone-in" and damn if I didn't get a phone-greeting from Eric himself! (And much to TOMMY and JohnO's chagrin, he gave a thumbs up to my Yankee-disdain!)

I'm thrilled that those who could be there had a chance to meet the namesake of our little "club"... and met the international jet-setters from Kiwi-land... laugh

Maybe "6" will be the lucky number for me? laugh

MJ   

Sounds like everyone had a blast - I am freaking that Eric was there but I kind of thought he would go as I didn't see him signing in for the past few days lol. I will go next year - Orlando was ok but I'd like to be with the Berrie people lol!

AnniekNY   

Although kathy had the once in a life time thrill of singing with Eric, I want all the EC.COM women to know that I "lei'd" Eric for his birthday and my husband didn't mind.

laugh

mellie   

I got to sing with Eric Carmen. laughLuvLove

Kathy, has your heart stopped racing yet??? That party was so much fun! It shouldn't take much arm twisting to get Susana to join me next year for long drive to WAB 6. It could be our own version of Thelma and Louise.

That is a keeper Dave. Both you and Eric look awesome. It was Great to see Eric again. He looked awesome!! You couldn't even tell it was his birthday. For those who have never meet Eric he is the nicest, sweetest person you could ever meet. I love you Eric. Thanks for coming, you made my day as well as Jim. Jim looked great too. He is such a nice guy, and I love his wife, she is the sweetest and I missed her. Sue looked as beautiful as ever, I wish I new how she did it. Sue is a sweetheart and it was wonderful to see her again. What a thrill to see all my friends again, a big shout out to Bernie and Kathy. Thank you from the bottom of my HEART.

June LuvLoveLuvLove

Can you believe that Bernie and Kathy are now making it possible for our music hero, who only 4 years ago was a semi-retired, semi-recluse stay-at-home family guy, now is traveling several states to talk about a new CD and party with his fans on his freakin' birthday?...

"Haven't We Come A Long Way Baby"

Brought to you by the Hogya Magic Touch...

smart

The webcam worked for me tonight. It really looked like everyone had a fantastic time, and imagine Eric showing up too. What a great birthday for him. smile

WOW Kathy, I bet you didn't sleep last night?

Thank you Bernie for the web pictures. I can never attend functions, but at least with the pictures and videos, it's nice to see you all.

Donna