Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

New Audio Files!

bernie,do u have any time to youself? u are a busy dude w/your dedication and love to the music of eric and the raspberries it's unreal!! my many thanks to u and kathy for keeping the spirit alive!!lol,chris

I've wanted "No Matter What" for years, and now I forget how I got it but have a version. I was surprised to hear how many covers in the day Wally sang lead on. He does on NMW, and if memory serves I think he even did on either Maybe I'm Amazed or Let it Be, which I thought both had Eric written all over. Wally did a fine job with vocals on many of the covers back then.

He still does a mean Lennon to EC's Macca.

susana   

Special thanks for the Change of Heart demo.

Heck, would you believe that when I told someone about the potential show at Severance Hall, her first reaction was NOT "The guy who sang 'ABM'?" Rather, it was "Didn't he sing 'Change of Heart'?" No kidding. If this doesn't get her to the board, nothing will!

*s*

Kirk   

The style of piano playing on the "COH" demo has always intrigued me. I really can't see Eric composing it in that manner. I'm also trying to imagine it as a waltz in 3/4 time; try dropping the double bass first beat and change the meter a little and it just kind of spins you around the room. Kirk.

I Love the demo of "Change Of Heart"...In that setting it sounds like Eric was channelling Brian Wilson!...I can almost hear The Beach Boys chiming in on the back up vocals...especially when he gets to the "do, do, do, do, do" part.

Super version! smile Just goes to show that Eric has an extensive voice range and that we all seem to enjoy his music no matter what tempo, arrangement, etc. I had never heard "Caroline, No" before - wonderful song as usual!

Thanks Bernie for the opportunity to listen to these gems!

HT from Mo

Change of Heart is just great. The Eric of the first album singing what we all thought of until now as a later song! Real time travel stuff! Loved Caroline No as well and Baby's in Black is a belter!

Thanks Bernie! happy

ira   

When Bernie asked for suggestions-I suggested "Caroline No".

Dare I think I played a small part-or was it what Bernie already planned as an MP3 surprise?

"It Don't Matter To Me".

Thanks Bernie-Great Song.Great Artist.-Ira.

darlene   

What a perfect combination of mp3s!!! More great music to take to work on my laptop Staff Development Days! smile

Thanks for the 3 great surprises! LOVE 'EM!!!

smile --Darlene