Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

April MP3 Requests?

It's time to choose April's MP3 file and this time I thought I'd open it up for discussion. What does everybody want to hear? Is there something special that's sure to make your day? Something rare? Speak now or forever (or at least until next month) hold your peace. --Bernie

Julie   

I may have dreamed this, but....I think I read in an interview once that Eric said that the 'Berries did an awesome version of "Whiter Shade of Pale" or maybe it was "Knights in White Satin"? At any rate, if I didn't dream this, I'd love to hear either one of them!

darlene   

I vote with Julie! If they did either song, it would be awesome to have this on MP3! Thanks, Julie, and I hope you didn't dream it. If you did, what a great dream! --Darlene

Every MP3 has been a bonus so I'm sure anything would be a great treat for us. If Darlene's idea does not work, how 'bout something from that magical night at the Roxy? Eric was cookin' that night.

I know you have already had "Boats" on here before, but if have a version from the Ringo tour, that would be great. His version in Chicago at the House of Blues was just fantastic!

If you have any older recordings, I've heard that Raspberries did a great cover of "Ticket To Ride" by The Beatles.

sam   

Bernie, would love to hear a live version of Overnight Sensation or Lets Pretend, but anything you come up with will be a delight for sure, thx for all your hard work, Sam...

Bernie, maybe you would someday consider "I Can Remember" mp3?? It is my most favorite Eric Carmen song. All of his music is so wonderful, it's difficult to choose, this song has special meaning to me. Love to Eric and his family, Donna

Too late for April, Donna ... but sometime in the future is a sure thing. Eric and the boys did an AMAZING version of "I Can Remember" live! --Bernie

Thank you Bernie, like I said, this song is special to me, saved my teenage years, it saved me from my loneliness. Love to Eric and his family ... Donna

P.S. I don't thank you often enough Bernie, for this wonderful website, without it and you, we wouldn't have a place to come together as an Eric Carmen family. THANK YOU, love, Donna