Sign in to follow this  
hungryeyes

Testing, I, 2, 3...

Wow! I think I will be back here several times before I really understand how this works. That's ok it is time to learn and we will all figure this out together. The site looks great! And all your hard work in getting this updated is greatly appreciated! Hope to check in again later. Have a great day!

aggiesjc   

Hi to All,

It's good to see most of the regulars are already back on board, but honestly, this new format is a little intimidating. I feel a little less inclined to get involved with the message board now ... it used to be so easy!

darlene   

Dear aggiesjc, Oh, please stay! It's not very difficult to post. It's different because everything is divided into topics, which isn't as much fun, but I'm hanging in there, and perhaps after awhile we'll find it very routinely easy. I do hope all the friends will stay on board with the new format. The rest of the site is a huge improvement, and I know this will go well also. We love your comments---don't go away... --Darlene

I agree, stick with it. This format will get much more interesting when we start posting more specifically about Eric and his music. So far, most posts have been about, well ... nothing other than the new Message Board and the revamped web site design. Let's say someone wants to talk about their favorite song, "She Remembered" or "All For Love" for example ... or perhaps something even more ecclectic than that like Eric's songs that were influenced by the Small Faces ... or a favorite concert moment ... people can then comment on that one song or one thought instead of searching back over dozens of posts to find a previous related message. This web site's been chugging along since 1997 while the new Message Board's been with us since Saturday. Take it easy, relax and watch it grow :-) --Bernie