Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

ETV is on the air!

susana   

Thanks, Bernie! (Gee, that was original, wasn't it? lol) This brings to mind a question I've thought about off and on: whither Dan Hrdlicka? Steve Knill? George Sipl? et al?

S*

P.S. And, yes, I did see this when it aired!

That was Episode 162 & singer Helen Reddy was the host. Eric also sang of course "All By Myself". The guests were: Gordon Lightfoot, Donna Summer, Little Richard & Barbara Mandrell. There was also a salute to singer/songwriter Jimmy Webb. Matt

i did not get the visual,but thats the version i remember in which i posted a while back w/the long intro w/slide guitars!!! it left an impact on me,and still does now that i heard it again for the first time since i first heard it!!! thats the shit!! forget shaun c's version,eric's RULES..and what a great band by the way!! ROCK ON ERIC!!!lol,chris

MAM   

Chris, have you updated your Quicktime to the latest version? That should do it. If not, you may have to update your Activex software.

I remember being so thrilled when I saw in our local TV rag-magazine that Eric would be on the Midnight Special. I stayed up way later than I normally would (I was 16... and sick of school...) just so I could see him perform. I was so excited when they went into "That's Rock & Roll" and hoped beyond hope that it would be a single... but that was not to be... frown

KC   

Another fun one from the archives! Thanks Bernie. Any chance of getting an MP3 of this one? It would be a great addition to some of the other "live" MP3's you've provided in the past.

KC

thanks bernie and friends,looks like a have to get and download quicktime 7 at this point!! i still love hearin it though minus the visual!! i can relate so much w/that song its scary..especially now!! what a breath of fresh air it was to hear that again..MANY memories!! lol,chris