Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

NEW Multimedia Files!

…coming this weekend. I sense a little Summer lull here at EC.com [yawn!] -- well, that doesn't work for me! So, get ready for some new audio and video treats that'll get the adrenaline flowing and hearts pumping!

Bernie

AnneG   

Thanks Bernie for making up my mind! I've been debating joining husband on flight to Europe tomorrow ---but this is definitely worth staying home for!!!

Anne

popdude   

Thanks Bernie for making up my mind! I've been debating joining husband on flight to Europe tomorrow ---but this is definitely worth staying home for!!!

Anne

You're kidding, right? confused

Muzza   

Man you make my brain hurt Bernie... Your summer = our winter, now it's your Sunday = ummm - our Monday. :rolleyes:

And that means I'll be at work and won't be able to looksie until I get home. crying

And because Kiwi gets home first she'll beat me to it. grumpy

Never mind. It will help get over "MONDAY, MONDAY" laugh

Muzza cool

AnneG   

Nope, not kidding (it really didn't feel like the right time). Cancelled cat's boarding so I can't change my mind now (well, not until tomorrow). wink

Europe isn't going anywhere.

AnneG   

Tony, if you had seen our yard you would know that could never be true!!

Unfortunately I'm not that impulsive - and my time and $$ would be better spent elsewhere. I desperately want to go, but logic dictates otherwise --and the multimedia files are a nice treat to stay here.

Anne

VAB5   

Well, he did say GO!...hopefully that's a hint of Tonight performed on the show GO!. I remember seeing that as a tender 8 year old...

Been looking for it ever since.

Muzza   

Hey Bernie... What's happening. Its nearly 5.00 pm Sunday and nothing :rolleyes:

Oh, I guess you mean't USA time huh. I'll just have to check later then spin

Muzza (with Kiwi looking over my Shoulder) eye

WOW! happy

It's always been my favorite Raspberries song, and I was so glad that they performed it when I saw them in Chicago!

I knew that I had seen them perform this song on TV when I was young. I kept thinking it was on The Midnight Special.

Thanks Bernie!

Tim

susana   

Oh me.

I'm positively verklempt. (Can't even spell at the moment so don't beat me up on that one if it's wrong.)

The balcony buddies are smiling now because they know the look on my face.

Though I remember that TV performance well - and though that song is almost a part of my very being, it never ceases to do me in...

What a wonderful respite to the 100 degree heat... smile

Gracias.

S*