Sign in to follow this  
beachberry

To All Guests

Has everyone noticed the increase in the guests visiting the board in the last week? Dudes, identify yourself and let us know what you think. We are curious. We love RASPBERRIES for various reasons. We need to hear from you too!

Jeff   

I don't get it? Why WOULDN'T anyone who visits register. It is obvious that the "guests" are specifically coming here to read about EC/berries -- it's not like Amazon or anything, where it is a general interest. It is pretty specific -- register, dudes !!

darlene   

Jeff, It could be that they are just "sussing us out," as the English would say (Julia Heard, I didn't say anything vulgar, did I? I always see that expression, meaning to "check something out," in Lovejoy mysteries, which I love!)

I was a lurker for a long time on EC.com. I didn't know anyone and, though I loved to read the comments, I was a little bit shy at first to post. (Had I known then that Eric would be reading them, I probably would have waited about 15 years to post! Now I think it's cool that he reads.) Lurkers don't realize that not only do we welcome them, we LOVE to know what their views on all things Razz and Eric are! So come on, folks, REGISTER and be counted! It's a big "up" for us!

:) --Darlene

darlene   

Hi, Carman! A hundred welcomes to you--no, a thousand! How are you related to Eric? You must be so pleased about the successful reunion concert! So glad you registered! I second what Jennifer said: Thanks for joining a second cool family! We're so glad you're here!

:) --Darlene

nextacy   

I'm a lurker, really...but went to the show with a friend. It's so cool to see a band that I've loved for so long, in person. Hung around the signing party..it was great.

Jeff   
darlene said:

I was a lurker for a long time on EC.com.

You are member NUMBER 2 !!!!!, Darlene, how long could you have "lurked" before registering ?? :lol::lol::D:D That's kinda like Eve "playing the field", before she married Adam :P

Carman, that is cool, being a 'berry cousin in law, -- welcome to the board !!!

Hi all, guess i'm a newbie too! I have also been a "lurker" for a while. I too have a tie to the band...Ernie aka Roadie#3 is my brother, been around the "Berries " for a long time.....When i was alot younger, i can remeber my house filled with the scent of Raspberry as we had countless numbers of boxes of the promo albums with the scratch and sniff stickers stacked high in his bedroom.....more memories to come!

Jeff   
aggiesjc said:

Jeff, there was a different, older message board at EC.com before Bernie launched this board. I'm sure Darlene is referring to that one.

OK, oops ! apologies from ignorance -- but I still liked my "Eve" analogy :):)

aggiesjc   

Hi, Baby Sister! What a wonderful memory - raspberry scent from all those albums filling the house! Welcome to the board! Conjure up as many of those memories as you can...

Jennifer

Hello everyone. Frequent visitor, first time on the board. Former radio dj (70's-90's). Long Time Raspberries fan. The vinyl still rules(Scratch and Sniff). Missed reunion show and had tickets for NY eve, but had to sell due to family obligations. Hoping for a tour east around Washington and Baltimore. And can't wait for the DVD and/or CD.

Welcome Jimmy and baby sister. It is so nice to see so many finally posting. We want your thoughts too. It looks like baby sister can give us lots of insight on the berries.

So sorry Jimmy you'll miss the show, but you can read all about it here.

June :)