Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Raspberries TONIGHT! Update

Robin23   

Still waiting for my book...but fortunately, thigns have been so busy with school that even if it did come...I'd have trouble finding time to read it. School gets out next week for the winter break, so....will have plenty of time to read it without interruption then. Happy Holidays to all!

Robin

Got my book today and already read half of it while I was waiting for my son at his basketball practice...nice job guys!!! I told my wife it was an early Christmas present (I was supposed to give it to her to wrap as one of my gifts...but I decided I just couldn't wait!)

hcallaly   

Out here in Lombard the mail was kind and delivered an early X-Mas gift. The book is great. Scented stickers were a nice touch, really took me back to when I first bought the album(for 3.79). I've been out of the Cleveland area for as long as the group was apart, it was nice to see some old photos of places I used to frequent. Only hope they make it back to HOB in Chicago. A DVD would be just fine as well. Happy Holidays to all.

Peachie   

Guess I was a bit hasty in my post yesterday, cause lo and behold !! my book was waiting for me when I got home last night. That's good news for husband, mail man and me!

sterling   

Peachie,

I am so glad for you. I only wish I had the same luck. Ok....everyone, how many others have not recieved their book yet? Marv and Tom..cannot count you guys since it did arrive for each of you.

Phil

Going to Vegas for 6 days. No book as of yesterday's mail. When I lose all my money gambling the 1st day there, what am I going to read the rest of the time as I eat crackers and drink comp coffee in the hotel room? crying

sterling   

Keith,

Well, I am right with you. No Raspberries Tonight from USPS today. I have to look at this in a positive light. I will be going to the dentist in a few hours and that will make me feel better! At least every day after I know it did not arrive, I can only go up. Kind of like having a hangover and you keep feeling better as time goes by.

Phil

Anyone who HASN'T received their book yet should e-mail me so that I can look up when your book was shipped to determine whether I need to send a new copy out. I've noticed that the holiday backup at the Post Office seems to be unusually BAD this year, if that's any consolation.

raspbernie@ericcarmen.com

Bernie

Nope.

I'll email ya Bernie, but first things first: gotta make a mini-weenie hors d'oeuvre for tonight's Christmas gathering!

Anyhow, I'm not opening mine till Christmas and if I wind up with two, one goes to the library!

"K"

I just reponded to a handful of folks who haven't received their copies yet via e-mail, when my super-sleuth wife asked me to check when each was sent. Curiously, each was shipped on December 7, which means either they're all lost (even though they were going to separate addresses in different parts of the country) OR they're just stuck in the holiday mail. I'm guessing most of you will find it in your mailboxes in the next day or two, if not I will happily send a replacement copy ASAP.

Bernie

Hey Bernie,

What can I say ... this book is freakin' amazing! My copy arrived yesterday, I read the intro but had to stop so I can savor the rest later when I have the time ... I was at the second BB Kings show and blown away at the Atlantic City one and needless to say your book will be a constant reminder of what great gigs both were. Many thanks for this; you and Ken did a kick ass job all around!

Peace,

Jeff

P.S. Any chance of a second edition with a possible collectors pack? The stickers are primo!

What a great package! It’s obvious a lot of thought and energy has gone into it all. Thank you Ken, Bernie, Kathy, Gene and everybody involved. I’ve only had a quick peek as I am going to look at it properly hopefully some time after Christmas. I can’t wait to read about Denver, as that was the only gig I missed. I love the scratch n sniff sticker on the box ~ such thoughtful detail ! I’m grateful for all your dedication. It’s all a great keepsake.

cool